Dream Interpretation/Pregnant Friend

Question
I am 16 and my best friend Emily is 19. We've been friends since I was 11. We are very close, and we've been through a lot together. The last year or so I've been having dreams about Emily being pregnant. She's waiting until marriage she said, and I trust her. I have no real life fear of her getting pregnant. The dreams usually aren't too detailed but one I remember was around my birthday. I dreamed that like a day before my birthday, Emily told me she was pregnant. It completely ruined my birthday in the dream. When I woke up I knew that it was just a dream, but I knew if that was true, that it would probably affect my birthday. So basically I just want to know if you have any ideas what these dreams could mean. Thank you.

Answer
Hello Anna
The way your dream is presented to me...the dream of your friend being pregnant represents "something new" ....Feelings of more closeness. I sense that your dream indicates that you are experiencing a closer connection to this person. How close of a connection or the level of emotions you feel for this depends on you - the level of feelings - the level of protectiveness - and the sense of jealousy should she dwell into something new.  You may not have any fear of her getting pregnant or being pregnant but do you fear the loss of closeness between the both of you if a new stage of life was to occur between the both of you.  Pregnancy in general represent the birth of a new idea, direction, project or goal OR wishes being fulfilled.
So depending on your real life situation there is obviously a very close connection of how you feel for her and this is the major concern being shown to you in your dream.  
Hope this helps.

Dream Interpretation

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp