Dream Interpretation/slippery hill

Question
Walking up a hill of ice moving up slowly then stopped moving only to slip more.  Car  noticed me and let me in (door opened). Car slid left and other vehicles passed.  Not sure of we made it up tje hill- seems like we did then he road got better.  Seems like i watched side road grass as we drove by.

Also, 2 weeks ago dreamed trying to up the steps of a lighthouse with black crows flyiing overy head ( thousands of them).  Then there was a dark haired man wearing a cape who turned into a giant black crow amd flew off over my head.

Answer
Ice is a tricky surface and it may link to things which you are finding quite tricky.  Another way to see it is feeling fear of slipping up in some situation you are going thru....Think of how you handle the hill. If you found it easy to go uphill then it could represent some difficult task which you personally are finding very easy. Maybe you have mastered a difficult skill. If you are unable to climb a huge hill it could suggest that you fear you will crumble under the pressure. Hill represents the difficulty of a problem OR person.  And the car is how you progress in the situation...where it seems you are trying but the car is having some difficulties and you do not seem to be in control of it since you were not the driver.  

It seems that whatever this difficulty you are going thru in your real life has been going on for awhile as the "lighthouse" you dreamt two weeks ago in your dream indicates that you are seeking guidance during a difficult and tumultuous time.  The crow usually represents death and dark aspects of ones character but in your dream it seems to be reflecting that the crow may be conveying a message from your subconscious and letting you know these dreams are meaningful.
Hope this helps

Dream Interpretation

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp