Dream Interpretation/Dream that my boyfriend goes into surgery.

Question
Last night i dreampt that I was droopping my boyfriend off at a hospital for a hernia surgery. We were both very relaxed about the situation. After I dropped him off, the outside of the hospital turns into a war zone. People were arguing and fighting in the street and throwing things at one another and setting things on fire. I felt I needed to protect the hospital so I stayed to make sure he could leave the hospital okay. His surgery is over and all the fighting outside has come to a stop. I pick him up in my car to take him home and everything is safe again and the dream ends.

What does my boyfriend needing surgery symbolize?
He is healthy and never complains of pain in his stomach.
What does all the fighting in the streets symbolize?

Maija 02/20/90

Answer
To dream of your boyfriend could be that you were having thoughts about him.  A hospital could suggest you have been feeling rather down emotionally and need to pick yourself up.

Hospitals also symbolise something that will make life better. Have you been trying to improve someone's self esteem? Have you felt that something has made life much healthier and happier generally? Keywords for Hospitals: Illness, support, care, healthy, improvements

Your boyfriend undergoing surgery signifies the opening of the Self and/or the need for emotional healing. You need to "cut out" or eliminate something from your life. Alternatively, a surgery suggests that you are feeling the influence of some authority figure. You are being swayed to act and behave a certain way. A more literal interpretation of this dream may reflect your concerns about upcoming surgery or about your health or his....this all depends on what you are going thru in the relationshp. Warzone part can be symbolic of your own personal battles. Think of ways in which you are having to battle though life. It could be a symbol of depression. Keywords: Argument, opposition, struggling, prejudice, upheaval, premonition, making an effort.

Has he been hurt in the past or currently in some way...whatever the situation is in your waking life (REAL LIFE) it revolves around your relationship with him...perhaps you are trying to make an effort to bring happiness....OR there seems to be some struggle or arguments.....whatever is the case between you and him - you are shown to be the one in charge or trying to make the decisions to be protective of him or the relationship or BOTH...and wanting everything to be safe and healthy between the both of you.
Hope this helps.  

Dream Interpretation

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp