Dream Interpretation/Dream interpretation - Can't open eyes

Question
I have this dreams many times, but seem to forget I have had it until the next one happens.  It's where I can't open my eyes.  Last night's dream was the first time where I was driving...all of a sudden my eyes closed and I was so tired...so I finally closed my eyes and put laid my head on the passenger side door and hoped I wouldn't get in an accident.

I could feel the car moving and spinning, the car wasn't hit by any other cars but I could hear other cars crashing into one another.

I kept on trying to open my eyes, but couldn't.  I ended up behind an ambulance in a parking lot.  The EMT's started to come toward the car and I started it up and started driving again but still my eyes were shut.

I can't believe that I remember the car was a red suv - with a grey interior.

Sometimes when I have this dream, I can hear myself moaning, but in my dream I am trying to tell people to help me.  These noises usually wake me up.

The troublesome part about this dream, it happens quite frequently.

Can you help.

Answer
Hello Maria:
The main message of this dreams is about your eyes being closed:
there is a situation in your real life that you are just plain refusing to see or acknowledge.
your inability to open your eyes may be physiological in reason.  You driving shows this situation mainly involves YOU.  You driving a vehicle signifies your life's journey and your path in life. The dream is telling of how you are moving and navigating through life and in the way you describe your dream it seems to be something you do not want to deal with or want some help in so you want to be on the "passenger" side instead of the "driver" NOW the car moving and spinning is basically your emotions or there being obstacles...cars crashing one into another are obstacles.  
You keep trying to open your eyes could be you wanting to go in the right direction...path...of solution to the problem but you just do not know how to proceed.  an ambulance in your dream indicates that your careless activities and indiscretion may lead to major problems and complications - Perhaps, you should cease what you are doing and pay closer attention to whatever this situation is about.  parking lot suggests that you need to slow down and take time from your daily activities and should you not then you will continue driving along this path or situation blindly or refusing to see or acknowledge what needs to be seen.
The color red has deep emotional and spiritual connotations.  It could also mean you being tired...also means passion - anger - love - sexuality - aggressions...depending on which you feel resonates with you.  The grey indicates fear, fright, depression, ill health, ambivalence and confusion. You may feel emotionally distant isolated, or detached.
That you are moaning suggests that you need to be more vocal about your feelings, particularly what makes your happy and what makes unhappy. The moaning in your dream may be a way for your subconscious to draw your attention to a particular situation or issue that is not going well.
So whatever the situation you are going thru it seems to sound as if it something serious that you may need to talk to someone about and not leave it unacknowledged.
Many Blessings and Take care!  

Dream Interpretation

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp