Dream Interpretation/Dreaming about lobsters

Question
Hello, I am doing my internship on culinary arts and cooking its my passion. Anyway, I dreamt that I was staying at a beach house with my friends and family. One morning, I was pretty much surround by lobsters, all sizes and even one of them gave birth to three little lobsters. We all started to grab the lobsters, and everybody told me how they wanted they're lobsters. We all ate a gigantic and very delightful banquet. I will be very glad if a can get a specific answer about my dream. All I found was very general and had to look everything separate. Thank you very much!

Answer
Hello Pedro
Are you having some difficulties in your internship or just some problem in real life??? The beach represents "feelings" and the House is "one's soul" - so basically the dream is about you and your feelings about something you may be having difficulties with. HOWEVER - reading into the way you are writing I think in your dream it also represents more of relaxation and creative.  A little break for getting better perceptions.  Ofcourse it will be up to you to determine as it is your real life. Now the lobster means you will have the strength and persistance to overcome any problem you may be facing SO both the beachhouse and lobsters interact in stating that there is a problem you may be having BUT your lobsters are assuring you that you will perservere and gain confidence.  I really loved the way your subconscious relayed your message by using your passion of culinary arts and cooking....that is a clear sign you are in the right path and what you do is with passion.  The best of luck to you!  

Dream Interpretation

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp