Dream Interpretation/emptying out mail box or locker

Question
Eclipe

My name is Julia D.O.B. 19 July 69 I keep having repeat dreams about a former boyfriend. I have the same reaction in that I keep my distance from him and it feels like he wants to be near me and finds some excuse to be near me.  In this last dream, I was standing in front of what looked like either a mailbox or a locker and I was removing everything from it in order to vacate it permanently.  Then we walked over to a building where I stood away from him as I didn't want to be near him. While in that room, I could hear a group of younger people talk about some sort of bomb that someone wanted to throw down at a building and possibly the one we were in also.   I have been attempting to understand why I keep dreaming of this former boyfriend. I keep thinking that this man wants to get in touch with me and maybe he thinks about sending me a letter to try to reconnect with me.  What is your interpretation of these dreams where his man always wants to be near me?

Answer
Hello Julia
Did the relationship end bad....it seems to reflect on the relationship...if this relationship JUST recently ended this dream obviously shows you want to be away from it...but the mailbox represent important information you are missing or about to receive....If it was a locker then the locker the way you represent it was that you saw right thru him which seems to be about why you put your distance...locker can also represent "hidden things" or secrets and you emptying it out could reflect what you found out in reality that has to do about him.  
The bomb could represent repressed desires and unexpressed emotions that are on the verge of exploding or bursting if not dealt with soon and this seems to be where you might actually be the one feeling this way....as the building represent the soul or body.  OR someone wants to explode on you....this all depending on what is really going on with you in your real life...the man sending a letter to try to reconnect with you seems to represent either your guide or subconscious message of the situation that is about to be expressive explosively....
Hope this helps...  

Dream Interpretation

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp