Dream Interpretation/Won white bird

Question
My name is Amanda but friends and family have always called me Mandy.  My date of birth is April 4, 1976.

Late last night I awoke suddenly to the sound of the doorbell.  Only my teenage daughter and I were home and I remembered thinking she was having an unapproved guest come over.  As I was heading down the hallway it occurred to me this was unlikely since it wouldn't be very smart to ring the bell.  I saw her asleep on the couch with a blanket and the dog sleeping too.  I looked at the clock in the living room and it was 4:29am. This made me worry then, because who would come to the door at 4:30 in the morning but the police with bad news...I answered the door and there was nobody there???
I settled back into bed and told myself I simply dreamed the sound of the doorbell, because surely if it had actually sounded, our dog would've woke up and barked.  She barks at doorbells on TV.  I probably took only 15-20 minutes or so to fall back asleep.  I do not believe I dreamed waking to check the door; I'm sure this really happened.
I then had a dream of being at Disneyland and "winning" a white pet bird.  I do not recall rides or attractions or even Disney characters.  I just knew I was at Disneyland.  I was at a counter of sorts, similar to those when you check in at a hotel, although to be clear, the counter did not seem to be big enough or particularly nice as those at Disney resorts.  It almost seemed to be an administration office which is where I had the white bird placed in my arms.  The type of bird was not known to me, I don't recall anyways....but it was medium sized as far as birds go and it was content to lay back in the crook of my elbow in a position back on its wings that is not a natural position for birds.  I wouldn't necessarily characterize the bird as cuddly but it did allow me to hold it much like a baby throughout the dream.  I should mention this was also strange because I'm not a big fan of birds.  I don't really trust them not to peck at me or "bite" me with their beak.  People came by me to admire the bird for its cuteness and to kiss it on the top of its beak and I remember feeling I was not going to kiss its beak but otherwise I liked the bird and felt nurturing towards it.  It was swaddled in a small blanket at one point, much like a newborn baby.  The last half of the dream was me trying to troubleshoot how I was going to transport the bird back home since I do not live in California.  I knew I couldn't bring it on the plane with me and I didnt feel safe trying to ship it or send it.  I became very distraught at the thought I wouldn't be able to bring the bird back with me.  My human companions in the dream were a couple of cousins who actually live close to Disneyland, although they didn't figure prominently in the dream after the beginning. None of my children were with me, which would be odd considering I was at Disneyland even though I never saw anything distinguishably "Disney" -it was just stated at some point in the beginning of the dream.   I awoke this morning without ever solving my problem of how to bring the bird back.

Answer
Hello
"Everytime a bell rings, an angel get's it's wings" that is one superstition...another is a sign of an unexpected guest....and the last one "a sign of death coming...a warning of someone's death..." I do not mean to instill fear...but a warning of this type has saved many lives...so I am telling you each superstition just incase...
To dream that you hear or ring a door bell indicates that you are open to new experiences.
Bird can be seen as a premonition or foretelling or bad omen...combining this with the doorbell you seem to actually be receiving a dream of premonition....BUT bird  in your dream can also symbolize your goals, aspirations and hopes.white is in your case either representing "new beginnings" or "news of death" this is all depending on what you may be going thru in real life...do you have any worries of someone health.....do you feel someone is in danger in someway....

that you win at something indicates that you will succeed in some task. You are experiencing new found confidence in your abilities. The dream may serve to offer you encouragement and motivation. Disneyland is represented as needing time off...a break or looking for happiness...a counter in your dream suggests that you are looking for advice and for some direction in your life.You are exploring your options. Depending on the function or purpose of the counter, the dream may also imply that you are lacking something in your life and are looking for a form of fulfillment.

So -#1 the dream could be a prediction of someone's death...
#2 (which I feel may be more about you) basically looking for some direction in life...needing a break or looking for happiness and fulfillment ....
Ofcourse you will be able to determine which one exactly fits you more to your life situation but when I read your description I am also visualizing and taking in the feelings that come out by the way you are writing and this is what I get.
but you not solving the way on how to bring back that bird is probably you not knowing how to proceed in life ....obtaining happiness or a break...OR looking for a new beginning...a goal or some type of aspiration or inspiration.
Hope I was able to assist....
"Psychically looking into you and your date of birth" your energies show that you will actually be going thru some new beginning so this may be what your dream are reflecting as I get this:
An appropriate time to attempt this new venture would be around mid-April, hopefully having most of the work done by mid-October. So perhaps this bit of energy I looked into may be what it is refering to.
Hope this gives you more help...and Many blessings!  

Dream Interpretation

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp