Dream Interpretation/What does my dream about my celebrity crush mean

Question
Last night i dreamt about my celebrity crush. I got really excited when i woke up.
In real life it was Sunday and i didn't go to church, and i dreamt of being at church. so, i was at church and i was with my family, I'm catholic but in my dream i was in a catholic church but there were some people of another religion. When church ended they asked me to read they're bible and make an assignment. Another ceremony was beginning, so i went to sit appart from the other people. Then a show began.. i think it was from the other religion. There were some people dressed in black from head to toe.. i mean the clothing muslims wear, i couldn't see their faces. Suddenly they began to walk and i heard a friend of mine say that they are like demons. Then i saw my celebrity crush come in, and sat next to me. We started talking about how it feels to live in America, cause i live on an island. Btw sorry about the grammar faults.. my native language isn't English. I asked my mom for money so me and my celebrity crush could go to the mall. My dream took place on the island.

Answer
Celebrities can be a symbol for how someone has made you feel more important and special. They maybe encouraging you and making you feel talented. Your dream could be about you recognising and valuing this encouragement. Have you just realised how important someone is to you? Do you always try to make them feel special? Do other people treat someone like they were famous?
Consider what the celebrity is famous or known for and how you relate to that quality. Something in you waking life has triggered these similar beliefs and feelings. It is not uncommon that your obsession with a certain celebrity may carry over onto your dream world. Celebrities are often seen as heroes and all that is mighty.  So it can be just a simple "fantasy" or "wishful romance" to you as you have a crush on this celebrity...
Island is telling you that you need a vacation and escape the stresses in your life. It is time for some solitude - as per when one goes to an island it is to relax - escape or enjoy.
Churches can also signify moments when you have been trying to behave in a moral way or when you have been encouraging others to live in a more moral way. Try to think how this may apply to you. Are you worried about someones bad behaviour and are you trying to show them the way? Did you try to behave in a just and honest way yesterday? Did you try to show some great kindness? Keywords to help you: beliefs - commitments - morals

Are you curious of other beliefs or do you believe differently from others towards other religions...it seems like others around you feel other religions are "demons" but you didn't state you agreed - so are you open minded to other religions.....how did you compare America to the island....
IT seems the dream shows wanting to feel special or wanting to feel famous....but it all depends on the character of who this celebrity crush of yours is....
It can also signify wanting to be free or have freedom to enjoy - escape or relax in life atleast from what you stated in your dream.  As well as wondering of other religions too.  
Hope this helps
Blessings!

Dream Interpretation

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp