Dream Interpretation/Dreams about evil spirit

Question
So, I just had the most horrible night terror, and this is not the first time this i've had this dream. Just the first time it has ever happened like this. When the dream does occur it happens at 3 in the morning. EVERY single time.

The dream is about my brother, who had passed away 3 years ago when he was 11. It was quite the cruel and violent death. In these dreams, my brother tries to kill me. Not my older sister, or mother. But everytime it's me, and I always wake up right before he gets the job done. My hearts racing, I'm literally scared out of my mind that when I open my eyes in the dark, he will be right there. It's that kind of real dream. This particular dream, that is more my concern; usually I see my brother, his face, his body as he was at 11, physically doing the harm. Tonight, it just was his spirit, his energy. I was frightened.

In the dream I was at, like a cabin type thing with a church group. And in my room of this cabin: there was 2 beds. One small bed that looked like a hospital stretcher with many pillows and air bags on it, and there was my bed, a queen size, that you would open a hatch, and with a ladder leading down there was yellow green lava. I didn't pay too much attention to the lava. I don't know why, but in the dream, I was sitting at the end of the stetcher missing him. Like in my dream where I was awake, I subconcisously knew it was his stretcher. While i talk to him, tell him I miss him, tell him life isn't the same with him gone... Stuff starts flying around the room. The pillows and air bags that were on his bed. His energy that was felt was so dark and overwhelming. He was angry, beyond all doubt! Everyone rushed in my room, seeing what was going on. The adults were trying to figure out what was going on, then I stepped foward and told them that it was my brother. That i was talking to him, but I didn't say anything else. Afterthey all cleared out and I was trying to go to sleep again in my dream, the stuff starts flying round again. It's like non avoidable objects. He was like wind. I never saw him, but I felt his anger.

So I guess, now that I think about it, I don't even really know for sure if it was my brother. But that's what I felt on my heart! I woke up in a pitch black room,  scared beyond all belief. I didn't want to move, i was like paralyzed. I tried to turn on the light to my iPod. My heart still raced.

I have a few questions about this dream and the other dreams that ive had of my brother.
Why after 3 years am I still have these evil dreams that my baby brother is trying to hurt me? Why was he a spirit in this dream and not physically him? How did I know it was my brother off of the energy? And lastly, why was I so scared, he was my younger brother??

Seriously any ideas will help, I Haven't had a dream about my brother in a long time. I think only the second or third time I've dreamed about him while after I moved a year ago. The feeling of this dream was overall new and terrifying, compared to the terror of others. His personality was very hyper, very happy and outgoing. This strong entity type sense of anger came after his death. Please please please! And thank you so much for taking your time to answer my troublesome questions

Answer
Three signifies life, vitality, inner strength, completion, imagination, creativity, energy, self-exploration and experience. Three stands for a trilogy, as in the past, present, and future or father, mother, and child or body, mind, and soul.  3 am is usually when spirit is more active.  3 am can also be when your mind is more relaxed or in a state where you can have lucid dreams and recall them....
your brother in your dream symbolizes some aspect of your relationship with him. It can also serve to remind you that someone in your waking life has certain characteristics or behaviors similar to your brother. OR  forewarns that you are being influenced by negative people and are hanging around the wrong crowd.This dream may also be a way for you to resolve your feelings with those who have passed on.It may also indicate that you miss him and are trying to relive your old experiences you had with him. In trying to keep up with the pace of your daily waking life, your dreams may serve as your only outlet in coping and coming to terms with the loss of a loved one. Unfortunately the death was tragic and violent and perhaps that energy is what is causing the dream to appear as a nightmare....with you lil brother trying to kill you in your dream suggests that an essential aspect of your emotions have been cut off. You feel that you are losing your identity and your individuality. Alternatively, this dream may represent purification and the healing process. You are standing up for yourself and putting a dramatic end to something. I do not know your life situation in reality but if this fits the description this is why the dream is occuring...
that you are in a wood cabin indicates that you will succeed via your own means. It suggests that you are self-reliant and independent, yet still remain humble. You prefer the simpler things in life. the church group could mean that you are seeking for spiritual enlightenment and guidance. You are looking to be uplifted in some way. Perhaps you have made some past mistakes which have set you back on your path toward your goals. With proper support, you will get on the right track again. Alternatively, the dream may also mean that you are questioning and debating your life path and where it is leading. You are reevaluating what you want to do.

The bed usually represents sexuality but in your case it seems to represent finding yourself...self discovery...while the ladder represents your spirituality where going down represents losing faith...because you consider your dream a nightmare the color yellow would then represent deceit, disgrace, betrayal, cowardice and sickness. You have a fear or an inability to make a decision or to take action. Your desire to please others is at the risk of sacrificing your own needs and happiness. As a result, you are experiencing many setbacks.
while the green is you needing balance.
Now when you think of your lil brother do you think on the horror of how he passed away??? perhaps thinking on the good memories and blocking out the horror might improve your dream...also before going to sleep you can say a prayer to st. Michael for protection and before you go to sleep imagine a circle of white or blue light and tell yourself that you do not want to dream any nightmares....another good idea is a "dream catcher"  OR you can buy calphor and put a glass of purified water with a block of calphor which has been said draws away any nightmare into the glass to protect you.
I am trying to give you options here in the case the meanings of the dream do not relate to your real life.....
Many Blessings and I hope i was able to help somewhat.  

Dream Interpretation

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp