Dream Interpretation/Dreams of Killer Whales

Question
I have had several dreams of killer whales.  I have seen them go up a coastline attacking people near shore in the water. I have been in the water with them terrified that they would attack me. I think I lucid dreamt and warned away any attack. Most of the time the whales are always swimming below the surface of very clear water and I can see them.  One time I was on a break wall and they were jumping out of the water to try to get to me. They didn't.  Two of the most scary dreams were when 1) I was sitting on a an outdoor deck and the head of the whale came out of the water and was directly to my right.  I woke up I was so scared.  2) The dream I had last night the water was very clear and I was standing in an observation area watching killer whales and sharks swim around..I was terrified.  There was a man who called a whale out of the water and was in the observation area.  The whales head was enormous and we were face to face.  It didn't seem aggressive but it was very frightning.  I looked into the water when a small boy jumped in.  A whale started toward him and sharply turned away.  Still the whale was nose to nose with me.  I leaned out of the observation area with nothing to really hold on to.  I remember the man said you are going to fall in and I responded I wouldn't.  I did fall in the water and felt panicked and woke up.

Answer
Hello Jennifer
To dream of Killer whales means you are either going thru something spiritual - needing to be more social - needing to speak up about something in regards to your emotions.  So depending on what you are going thru be it seeking spiritual guidance - socializing - speaking up - or coming to terms with your emotions you seem fearful - hesitant and not knowing how to proceed.  
Because of the water being clear - it represent symbolizes your subconscious and your emotional state of mind. Water is the living essence of the psyche and the flow of life energy. It is also symbolic of spirituality, knowledge, healing and refreshment. The clarity of the water shows me that you are in tune with your spirituality. It denotes serenity, peace of mind, and rejuvenation.  So if you see it this way there is no reason to fear...it is just because you may not have realized the beautiful meaning of it spiritually besides that fact that watching big killer whales and sharks can be frightful but hopefully now knowing the meaning behind it the next time you dream you will not be fearful and embrace the dream as it is meant to be taken.

Now with the SHARK - shark in your dream indicates feelings of anger, hostility, and fierceness. You are undergoing a long and difficult emotional period and may be an emotional threat to yourself or to others.Perhaps, you are struggling with your individuality and independence, especially in some aspect of your relationship. Another interpretation of a shark represents a person in your life who is greedy and unscrupulous. This person goes after what he or she wants with no regards to the well-being and sensitivity of others. The shark may also be an aspect of your own personality with these qualities.
But being that the whale is more dominant in your dream - the whale is the "animal spirit" that is trying to help you overcome whatever it is you are dealing with in real life.
Hope this helps
Blessings

Dream Interpretation

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp