Dream Interpretation/Reaccuring dream of my girl friend cheating

I'm having this dream at least 3 x a week that my girlfriend is cheating on me with the SAME girl. I have issues with this girl. I don't like her at all and she was sleeping with my girlfriend prior to us getting into a relationship. She also tried to cause prblms in the past. I do have insecurities that my girlfriend is cheating or gonna leave me for someone else. There is another friend of hers that I have these same issues with but this dream is only about this one girl. Please help me figure out how I can stop these dreams and confront my partner. These dreams are ruining my life..

hi Heather,

You didn't tell me very much about your dream.  Is it possible to describe it in more detail? (OK OK you don't have to go into the gory details!  Lol.  Just describe what was going on, where was it set, any other notable things - how you found out she was cheating.). Does the dream change at all or is it EXACTLY the same every time?   The info I have is just not enough to go on.

In the meantime, beware of taking your dreams literally!  This dream does not necessarily mean your girlfriend is actually cheating.  It might be about her attention being divided between you and something else.  What's more, it might even be about YOUR attention being divided.  Does this girl and your girlfriend have anything in common in real life?  if so, can you describe their similar personality traits to me?  Also, can you explain how you are similar or different from your girlfriend and how you are similar or different to this other girl?

I suppose if your girlfriend had already slept with this girl before you came along, then this might explain things - there might be more to it though.

Send me some more details and we will take it from there.

Dream Interpretation

Hello and thank you for checking out my profile!

If I am 'UNAVAILABLE' or 'MAXED OUT', you can catch me at my Dream Meanings Shop.

Also see my articles on:

Dreams About Death

I view each dream as a metaphor for what you are experiencing in your life. My goal is to guide you into discovering the meaning of your own dreams by explaining the logic behind dream symbols, posing some guiding questions for you to think about, and presenting some possible scenarios as to what your dream could relate to. I believe that dreams reflect our true thoughts and feelings about our life and can therefore help to clarify where we should direct our life in the future.

PS. I am desperate for reviews on my Dream Meanings Shop at the moment so if you can spare even just $1 to buy an interpretation and give me a review, I would be overjoyed!!!

I have always had an interest in dreams. Over the past few years, I have helped hundreds of people by interpreting their dreams in online dream interpretation forums and here on allexperts. Allexperts is by far my favourite site to interpret dreams on because I get so much amazing feedback here and people are genuinely appreciative and encouraging of what I do!! If I ever need a little "pick me up" all I need to do is read my feedback page!!! And just to add, The Allexperts team ALWAYS answer all my emails straight away. I cannot speak highly enough of the Allexperts team!!

I have a bachelor of arts degree majoring in sociology and Aboriginal studies. I have also completed 12 month units in religious studies and psychology, as well as a number of post graduate units in epidemiology.

My educational background has given me insight and knowledge about different cultural beliefs and the way people behave and live together. The things we dream and the meaning of the symbols within are not solely a creation of our own minds, but are influenced by our history, our cultural beliefs, and the beliefs and behaviour of those around us.

Above all, I have learned most through hands-on practical experience and through seeking valuable feedback from the people for whom I have interpreted dreams.