Dream Interpretation/Action movie sorta dream.

Question
Hi. In my dream, my friend and I were on my school's soccer field, and we were driving an old car. Apparently there was a store next to the soccer field, and we decided to rob it. We took the cash, but I wanted to steal every single chewing gum... I don't know why.

Since I took a lot of time trying to empty the store, the cops arrived, but we managed to escape to the car with the cash and gums. They chased us, but the store's evil owners, too. We arrived to a plaza, which was pretty close to the store. It started to rain, so we went inside the plaza, and I remember, there were 2 of my classmates with us, too.

Everybody went to a different direction. I went the the parking lot, but I saw the store's evil owner. I started running, but I saw that they got my classmates. I paniced, because they saw me, and a huge, muscular guy started chasing me. While I was running, it felt like time stoped, the rain stopped, and turned out a lot of people were in a plaza. My whole class, it was some kind of a class-trip...

But the guy still was after me, so I jumped down, fell like 10 floors, but managed to survive the jump. Then someone gave me a fake, toy gun. I run up to my classmates, trying to save us, but I didn't find them, only the owner. I shot him with this toy, and he dissappeared. Then my childhood crush was there, and she gave me her lipstick which was an actual gun.

In the end, another two classmates appeared, two girls. They took an exam with me about 2 weeks ago in real life. In my dream, they were on an another trip, so I was mad, because they were supposed to be there, not in some kind of park where they were.

Answer
Hello Danny
Are you having alot of confusion in your real life? The chewing gum represents unable to express yourself effectively. You may feel vulnerable. Alternatively, it symbolizes a sticky situation that you are involved in.  It can also represents experiencing some indecision, powerlessness or frustration. You may lack understanding in a situation or find that a current problem is overwhelming. Or perhaps chewing more than you can chew....You didn't state your age but you sound young....
The reason I started with the chewing gum was because it stuck out to me.   soccer suggests that you are suppressing your sexuality or aggression and expressing it in a more socially acceptable manner. But combining it with the rest of the dream once again it goes into challenges of life....You need to be able to think quickly on your feet, if you are going to succeed. The soccer field also reflects you competency, integrity, strengths and weaknesses.  The driving an old car ONCE again destination of life - how to proceed.  
That you are robbing can be feeling deprived of money (cash) and finding a way to express yourself (the chewing gum.  The plaza  represents your attempts in making a favorable impression on someone. You are trying to establish your identity and sense of self. The choices you make in life will mold who you are as a person. Now going to the parking lot suggests that you need to slow down and take time from your daily activities.  You are running away from something and perhaps you seeing "classmates" is letting you know that you are not alone.  
Rain can represent tears - sadness - unhappiness and crying OR it can represent needing to forgive....(this all depends on what you are going thru in your real life) To dream that you are going on a class trip suggests that you are in need of a change of scenery. You are feeling overworked and need to take time out for yourself for some fun and relaxation.The dream also means that you are looking to explore a different aspect of yourself. Are you going thru changes as this can also represents the class trip....jumping and then falling is an indication of insecurities, instabilities, and anxieties. You are feeling overwhelmed and out of control in some situation in your waking life. This may reflect the way you feel in your relationship or in your work environment or in your school. You have lost your foothold and keep up with the hustle and bustle of daily life. When you fall, there is nothing that you can hold on to. You more or less are forced toward this downward motion without any control. This lost of control may parallel a waking situation in your life.

Falling dreams also often reflect a sense of failure or inferiority in some circumstance or situation. It may be the fear of failing in your job/school, loss of status, or failure in love. You feel shameful and a lost sense of self-esteem You are unable to keep up with the status quo and feel that you don't measure up. BUT that you survived is your spirit guides - higher self - or angels telling you that you can overcome this and land on your two feets.
The part with your toy gun in your dream represents aggression, anger, and potential danger. You could be on the defensive about something. Or you may be dealing with issues of passiveness/aggressiveness and authority/dependence. It has also been known to represent pride or the penis (thinking sexually).  And the rest interacts with the rest of the interpretations above with the exam - another trip - being mad at the two classmates....signs of insecurities.
Hope this helps...
Blessings!  

Dream Interpretation

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp