Dream Interpretation/Black and white

Question
Hi
The dream began in colour with me and my friend sitting in McDonalds, I had a plate of Chips and poured salt on them then two acquaintances (they are girls) come in, my first friend disappears and one of these acquaintances starts stroking my face. I was pretty creeped out. This is when the dream changed to black and white (like old television). The second acquaintance who was wearing high heels wrapped her arms round me and we kissed, then I woke up (kissing this acquaintance Is something that would never by the way)
But what really confused me was the black and white because I have never dreamed in black and white before.

Answer
Hi
Are you interested in these two acquaintances....the reason I asked is this is it might help uncover the dream.  IF you are interested in them and you just do not know who to decide then it is directing you that perhaps that the one wearing high heels in the dream of black and white could be telling you there is a past life you both shared hence why the situation turned to an older version where you felt you were looking at an old television.  

To dream in black and white also suggests that you need to be more objective in formulating your decisions. You may be a little too unyielding in your thought process and thus need to find some sort of balance between two opposing views. Consider the views and opinions of others. Alternatively, black and white dreams is a sign of depression or sadness. You may feel that there is not enough excitement in your life. So it really all depends on what you are going thru in reality or what you were thinking of before the dream occurred....
I did not interpret anything else as the rest did not seem to be reflecting much to me.  McDonalds will usually mean you were or are hungry - signifies happiness and a worry-free attitude. The dream also suggests that you are living large. Perhaps the dream is telling you to expand your thinking or horizons.  Being creeped out well are you unsure of yourself do you feel like you are just not the type to get that type of attention.....
Hope this helps.

Dream Interpretation

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp