Dream Interpretation/Dog Dream

Question
QUESTION: There was a black female dog was looking for a place to deliver a baby and finally she found a place to deliver but when she delivered she deliver human baby girl. kindly explain about my meaning of the dream.

Is my dream dog represent someone I know or my own spontaneous feelings?

ANSWER: Hello Emma

This dream can represent two things:
1. A female friend and an issue you may be having in the terms of friendship. It symbolizes the shadow aspect of a friend. The dark side of someone close to you is being revealed and you are able to see through to their true intentions.

2. When one dreams of "dog" symbolizes intuition, loyalty, generosity, protection, and fidelity.  So perhaps your intuition is telling you that the changes you see in your friend is correct...perhaps at one time you saw this friend and loyal ....nice...but NOW you are seeing a dark side or a side of this friend you do not like....

If this does not relate to your real life situation then it can be your own spontaneous feelings.
Hope this helps

QUESTION: How does the meaning for that black dog delivered a human girl?

Answer
It all depends on "YOUR" real life situation.....it could not mean anything...it could be thoughts you had the day before.  It could be that your subconscious is telling you that the black dog is looking for new beginnings - to change or that the black dog is a human female...it could mean that the black dog (being negative - changing negatively) wants to transform or give birth to a human girl (which means new beginnings).  It could be telling you about your own self if you feel this black dog is you where you are not loyal or negative and you are starting to transform or make new beginnings or changes..

Dream Interpretation

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp