Dream Interpretation/Fun swimming

Question
What does this dream mean? My girlfriend is very pregnant with a boy-- in the dream I am in an indoor pool and there are babies swimming around in what looks like baby walkers-- then I see him, my baby boy and he holds out his arms for me to pick him up.  I lift him from his walker and we swim and have fun and he wants me to dive deeper and deeper so I do but when it's time to get out of the water; the pool is designed so that you can't tell where flooring begins and water ends so I get out holding him and he urges me to get back in the water -- he is wearing little baby pants and some sort of a sweater hoodie and he doesn't seem to mind that his clothes are soaking wet-- I wake with a fond memory of us just playing and splashing and swimming in the pool.

Answer
Hello Gloria
a swimming pool suggests that you need to acknowledge and understand your feelings. It is time to dive in and deal with those emotions. You need to cleanse yourself and wash away past hurts. This dream seems to one reflecting upon emotions....that you need to acknowledge and understand your feelings. That you dream of your girlfriend being pregnant can mean that you are developing a closer connection...and those feelings need to be acknowledged.  A baby signifies new beginnings. That you dream of the gender of a boy could represent you as the masculine part of the relationship or vice versa.  That the baby wants you to dive deeper and deeper is telling you that you have overcome your obstacles and setbacks. You have a new sense of confidence. Things are looking up for you.  
The other option can be you seeking youthful fun and playfulness in life....ofcourse this depends on your real life situation.  water in your dream symbolizes your subconscious and your emotional state of mind. Water is the living essence of the psyche and the flow of life energy. It is also symbolic of spirituality, knowledge, healing and refreshment. Your subconscious is guiding you quite beautifully to a message it wants you to acknowledge.  
I found this dream to be quite lovely and meaningful.
Hope this helps!
Blessings!

Dream Interpretation

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp