Dream Interpretation/Reoccurring, lucid, and paralysis

Question
I'm not sure how long this site has been up, but I wish I would have known about it years ago. This shouldn't be too hard because this dream was so vivid, it will haunt me forever. I've actually had two different dream of this type, but I will only explain one since both have similar outcomes. To explain this dream I don't even start out dreaming, instead I am dreaming of waking up. I wake up and see the time is 3:05 am and I have an envy to use the restroom. I roll out of bed and try to flick on my light, but it won't turn on. So I open the door and take two steps out before something *Growl/crash* startles me and I am forced into the restroom where the lights won't turn on either. As the door is forced open by the beast I wake up. The dream changes slightly as I feel sweaty and it feels as if everything is normal. Look at the clock, it's 3:05 am but my light is on. I then walk to my door take two steps out, same growl/crash, same chase, same outcome, wake up. It's 3:05 am, and my dream self is scared (aware I am dreaming.) The light is off, I go to my door, but I stop and don't open the door (controlling the dream) but the Growl comes, and this time, it's beating down the bedroom door. I wake up into another dream, still refusing to cooperate with the dream, but still, the same out come, only this time the beast jumps on top of me. When that happens, I really wake up but unable to move, unable to breath, and unable to speak or yell for help for several minutes. I would really like to have a meaning for this as it has haunted me for years. I had a friend who was like you once and she helped me to "Cage the Beast" but we were young and have lost touch since then. She was unable to help me interrupt the dream, but she made me feel safe, now all that is left is to determine what it meant. P.S. The beast was taller than the door frame, grayish fur and vastly powerful. The beast had Red Glowing eyes, other details are lost as it has been many years since the dream, but this is what I can remember. P.S.S I had a water dream I want to contact you about also if that is ok?

Answer
Hello Victor
This sounds like a very intense lucid dream.  Have you tried prayers of protection before sleeping?  Also a dream catcher or even a simple glass of water with a piece of "calphor" inside the cup besides the side of the bed you sleep on?
Okay to get to your dream: 3:05 am is the dream machine method of you going "lucid" which you already know.  Waking up is also confirming that you are having a lucid dream BUT it can also mean the following:
linked to the dreamers feelings of sadness that family or someone had been drifting apart a death that occurred or seperation. The dream wants you to wake up and realise what is happening.
It can also indicates that something is missing or lacking in your life. There is an aspect of your life that you are not utilizing to its fullest potential. You are not recognizing your abilities. The dream is literally telling you to open your eyes and wake up! I feel this one stronger to the many times that the light switch is not turning on for you. Being that the light is not turning on for you shows lack of insight and perspective of a situation. The restroom is the room where one has to "release" their emotions - problems or whatever has been happening to you for so many years...usually knowing your date of birth helps because it gives hints towards what you may have gone thru but so far your dream seems to be unfolding with messages so I will continue and hopefully the interpretation will relate to you.  The light switch is "the status of the situation or relationship in your life" while the restroom is telling you that you need to "release" burdens/feelings and need to "relieve yourself". Alternatively, a bathroom symbolizes purification and self-renewal. You need to cleanse yourself, both emotionally and psychologically.
The "growl" signifies danger.  And from the description it seems you are describing a werewolf and if so that would mean : that something in your life is not what it seems.It is symbolic of fear, repressed anger, and uncontrollable violence. That you are repressing your feelings. NOW if the werewolf does not represent what you may have been going thru then translating it as a beast which would then indicate a situation you are refusing to see or confront, but are aware of it in some passive way. Interpreting it as a beast suggests that something in your life is bringing up feelings of fear and insecurities.

To dream that you are paralyzed, reflects the current state of your body while you are dreaming. During the REM state of sleep, your body is really immobile and paralyzed. People report that they cannot run or hit, despite how hard they try and from the emotion I get on your writing it seems to have instill fear.

Symbolically, dreaming that you are paralyzed means you are feeling helpless or pinned down in some aspects or circumstances of your waking life. You may feel unable to deal with a situation or change anything. Basically the dream suggests that you are feeling emotionally paralyzed. You have difficulties expressing your feelings.
So in the message it seems whatever this recurring situation that occured to your in your waking real life you have difficulties letting it out and your dream is telling you to release what you hold in.  The dream also is reflecting a sign of danger - which could be about the harm of keeping so much within you.  Ofcourse this all depends on what you went thru to create such a repetitive lucid dream.
Hope this helps
Blessings!  

Dream Interpretation

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp