Dream Interpretation/dream interpretation-death of husband

Question
I had a really horrible dream last night. My husbandd died. In the dream we were sleeping and when I wake up in the dream I realize that my husband is lying next to me as if he were still sleeping but  he's not sleeping hes dead, he died while sleeping. In the dream its horrible and I don't bury him,  I cremate him and I go every where with his ashes.. It's like can let go of him i cant accept thst hes gone and I feel so much pain because  I wont see him anymore, hear his voice or be able to feel him. I woke up from the dream crying and turned around and hugged my husband and kept crying I felt so scared and I felt a lot of pain. It took a while for him to calm me down, I couldn't stop crying. Right now typing this makes me get all chocked up, just thinking about what I felt in that dream makes me feel horrible (in the sense that I might lose him) I hate it, I feel so scared. What cloud this dream mean?

Answer
Hello Natalia
Is your husband sick? Or is he in a state where these thoughts are alot in your head....
your husband in your dream signifies the waking relationship with your husband and the subconscious feelings you have towards him. The dream may be trying to focus on hidden elements that you are not addressing.  Is there something that is worrying you...
That you are dreaming of him sleeping it is trying to tell you to be alert about something in regards to him.  To dream you are cremating him means two things the ending to a phase in your life and the beginning of something else and to remember in positive light.  
What your dream is telling you (atleast from what I am sensing) is that even in death he will love you.  If when that time comes the love between you both is one you feel as soulmated that he will be with you in spirit in positive light.  
So do not cry - just think on what brought the dream to manifest if he is ill or you are worried about him perhaps it is a sign for you to tell him to check himself.  
I hope this helps - I had to answer asap because I did not want you to feel such pain.
Many Blessings

Dream Interpretation

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp