Dream Interpretation/Dream

Question
My details:
Male 23
Indian
Hindu (Sindhi)
Religious
Single (unmarried)
Student (Pursuing masters in Business and Administration : Marketing)
Fit and fine.
I am not happy with my life. I feel emptiness. I feel loneliness.
Sometimes I feel a need for love, someone with whom I can talk, share things.

About my dream. There are two dreams, I wanna know about
1) I usually see train stations. Sometimes i see myself on tracks, there are multiple trains coming in towards me. I try to dodge them. There is another variation of this "train" dream. Sometimes I see i am in a train, headed towards some place. I keep on seeing trains in my dreams..

2)There is another dream, which is very frequent. I keep on seeing my grandfather. He is no more in this world. I do miss him.

Sometimes I feel, I am not living upto expectations.
Most important thing that i care about in my life is family. My most important priority: Ideally it should be studying, career. but sometimes i deviate from my path.

I am afraid of Failure. I am afraid of not being loved. I am afraid of not being accepted.

Did you have a bad experience that still taking effect on your life?: I think one incident. 3 years ago, i was in a relationship, just for sex. I don't know, if she really loved me. All I know is that her heart was broken coz of me. I was using her..  I think that was sin.. It shouldn't have done that.
Even now, sometimes i feel bad.

Do you have a special activity that takes most of your time?: I try to keep myself busy. After college hours, I try to watch movies or do anything else. I usually go to bed at 2 am at night. But once in awhile (may be once every 10 days), i dont feel good and i go to bed early (around 12am).

What are your most important hope(s)in life?: To be very successful person. To be a revolutionary. To be the one who will bring revolution to the Electronics Industry; the one who will change the way business is conducted. To be the richest person in my country. And to serve humanity.

Answer
If I am to interpret both dreams, then I have to link their meanings together. I would say that both dreams indicate that you have specific pre-learned ideas and beliefs (your grandfather), which take you in a pre-defined track (the train). This track prevents your life from the freedom of think and creativity needed for a better development of life. These dreams tell you that if you want to change your life, you have first to change your ideas and beliefs, and to free your mind from old, discouraging and restrictive ideas to other new, constructive and positive ideas.

I wish you the best

Jamal  

Dream Interpretation

Jamal Hussein