Dream Interpretation/dream about leaving someone on wedding day

I just woke up from the weirdest dream and hope you can help. I'm 20 years old and have been with my boyfriend on/off for about 4 years.
We are both Greek Orthodox and students and his brother is having an engagement party in
September which we are both going to.
Yesterday we had a big argument and then my dream occurred,
In the dream I was in my dress getting ready and feeling tense. I wasn't marrying my boyfriend in my dream, I was marrying someone else. I didn't know this person. In my dream I was feeling anxious as all my family were there and friends and my current boyfriend was also a guest at my wedding.
I walked out of the room where I was getting ready, saw my current boyfriend and the person I was meant to marry and I turned to my mum and said 'I can't do this, I can't marry him mum'.
She said it was okay and she would deal with it and I ran away.
As i was leaving my current boyfriend saw me and chased after me. I told him I can't marry the groom
And he told me that watching me marry someone else was the hardest thing he would ever have to do.
I then got text messages from my best friends saying 'its okay we understand' and then I woke up
Please let me know what this means
Thank you

Hi Hiya,

Thank you for choosing me to answer your question

If it is a true vision from God, and most probably it is ...

You will marry whether your boyfriend or someone else who has similar good personality merits, you will face some social and family difficulties at first before the marriage could be done, but it will happen at last, and it will be accepted by all.

And God is The Best Knowing.

My best wishes

Dream Interpretation

Jamal Hussein

Jamal Hussein is a serious and diligent Egyptian Sunni-Muslim researcher in the field of Symbolic Dream Interpretation since 2004. Four years later, in 2008, he wrote a comprehensive and methodical bulky dissertation called A Sun for The World of Dreams, which was admired and respected by millions of Dream Interpretation professionals, learners and fans in North Africa and the middle east. Jamal Hussein has several published written scientific works on Dream Interpretation. He also has been widely recognized as an Interpreter and Analyzer of Symbolic Dreams for years. He has been an volunteer in Dream Interpretation category since 2009. Jamal Hussein is a Dream Interpretation pioneer. He was the first researcher to prove the existence of an independent and complete science for Dream Interpretation (not a part of psychology or astrology). Accordingly, he was the first to coin the term Dream Interpretation Science. Since Jamal Hussein has started his writing career about Dream Interpretation, many of his readers claimed to have experienced an unusual and pleasurable journey of scientific argument, logic, simplicity, and well-organized approach toward a final goal of full mastery and skilled application of information. As a result, Jamal Hussein has helped many Dream Interpretation enthusiasts to gain the essential knowledge and training required to understand confidently the hidden message within their dreams.

Unlike amateurs or fans, Dream Interpretation professionals have always believed that it is a complicated process. Dream Interpretation is faraway from and wider than just buying a dream dictionary and matching up its “interpreted” items with dreams incidents. A successful interpretation of a dream requires a certain level of acceptable knowledge and a minimum standard of mental and analytic skills. In addition, Dream Interpretation is not an abstract or isolated practice, but it is influenced, usually, by several intersecting human and environmental factors. When a dream interpreter attempts to solve the hidden message within the showing events of a dream, they may need to dive deep into human mentality and feelings or fly high to review a whole picture of human circumstances and conditions in the meanwhile. Although, I claim that Dream interpretation is a separate and complete science of its own. I also believe that it is built up on a range of different religious, logical, personal and social resources that should work together in harmony to provide with the most accurate, convincing and down-to-earth interpretation of dreams. The method I use in Dream Interpretation process is a mixture of what is religious and what is human in a logic and simple treatment. Although, I have an Islamic background, and I owe the greatest credit for the Traditions and Beliefs of Islam through my professional scientific journey, however, my Dream Interpretations are not exclusive to a specific religious or cultural group. My job is not related by any means to Occultism, Astrology, Horoscopes, Witchcraft, Paganism, Hypnosis, or Parapsychology. If you are searching mainly for psychology, you should not expect too much here. I do not use Judaism, Christianity, Buddhism, Hinduism, and other Cults as main references. Lucid dreaming and out-of-body experience are excluded as well.

Jamal Hussein Muslim, Sunni, Egyptian Tetouan, Morocco

WhatsApp: 00 212 604 232988

Dream Interpretation Analyst, Researcher and Lecturer since 2004

Twitter @jamalhussain77