Dream Interpretation/i know im dreaming but i have no controll

For the last year or so every time i dream i know im dreaming but i have no controll over my dream and the last dream i can recall was a dream in where a member of my family was being hurt and i could do nothing about it which filled me rage in where i got so angry in my dream i dremt i hit a wall after this happend i woke up still in rage where i had actually hit the wall and this seems to be the norm with most of my dreams i wake up round about the same time filled with a rage , this had been going on for a long time any toughts?

The next time you start to lucid dream, focus on only controlling your body. If you have a body, or dream body that represents you, you should be able to control it. You should be able to move any direction you want to and talk. Don't worry about controlling other aspects of your dream. Once you do gain control of your body, you should perform a reality test to confirm you are dreaming. Once you confirm your in a dream, just focus on controlling your body and talking, nothing else. After controlling your body and talking, you can move on to doing other things in your dream. Its like learning how to ride a bike, or swim, the more you practice the better you get.  

Dream Interpretation

I am not a dream Interpreter, I specialize in lucid dreams. With this being said please don't ask me any questions about what your dreams mean. All dream interpretation questions will be rejected. Lucid dreams are when you realize that you are in a dream. Once you realize that you are dreaming, you can control and manipulate your dreams. I can answer questions regarding lucid dreaming, false awakening, paralysis sleep, and reality testing. I cannot answer questions regarding out of body experience.

When I was a little kid I would have 1-2 lucid dreams a year that I could control. As I got older I would have about 3-5 lucid dreams every year, but now I am averaging about 4-5 lucid dreams every month.

High School Graduate Harper College (ongoing)