Dream Interpretation/Another Dream

Question
Hi again
I had another weird dream
this time i had a dream i was at home and i was talking to my sister and friend and i told them i don't feel like doing anything today because the side of my face was hurting and swollen around the jaw area. So they was like okay i guess..Then minutes later more of my family and friends came over and was trying to get me to come out and join them but i wasn't feeling up to it and i walked in the living room where they were sitting because they were a little loud and their kids was playing rough around my little girl and i got angry and yelled at them saying they need to watch what they are doing before my child gets hurt and told the others (my adult family and friends) they need to leave and why are y'all even here..Then all of a sudden all my teeth fell out and i ask my other sister to give me some Tylenol or something for the pain on the side of my face and jaw..she gave me some type of pills but not sure what they were and i put them in my mouth about three of them but i didn't swallow them, i spit them back out because I'm not to good with pills and then as i was spitting them out i began to gag and throwing up..
then my dreams sort of switched and this part really scared me..
I seen a blue car it was wrecked or was just about to wreck I'm not sure if i was in the car or not though so i felt myself trying to move in my sleep but i couldn't move and i couldn't wake up felt like something was holding me still..then i woke up
again I'm a 19 year old female born in Birmingham Alabama in the United States.I believe in God.
I'm single and I'm am not married but i have a two year old daughter.
I am not really happy at this point in my life because of the wrong decisions i have made,for example,not finishing school and having a baby without getting married first.
The most important problem when i had the dream is my financial problems.
My most important things in life are my daughter,getting my education,taking care of my family and being financially secured.
I'm afraid of being embarrassed in front of a lot of people.
My hopes are to become a nurse one day and finding my one true love and getting married.

Answer
Thank you Marsha for choosing me to answer your question ...

Most probably, it is a true vision from God and it has an important meaning to your life that needs to be analyzed ...

First, the vision starts by a difficult situation of suffering from painful and suppressed social problems (the side of my face was hurting and swollen around the jaw area), which gives you a feeling of incapability and un-motivation in your present life (i told them i don't feel like doing anything today). Few and close people can understand your sufferings (i was talking to my sister and friend ... So they was like okay i guess).

Second, you are surrounded by a bigger community in life, with which you feel difficult to socialize normally (Then minutes later more of my family and friends came over and was trying to get me to come out and join them but i wasn't feeling up to it).

You don't feel peace among this community, but you feel annoyed and anxious among them, also you are afraid that the future of your child among them would be at risk (they were a little loud and their kids was playing rough around my little girl) .

The situation becomes intolerable, and you decide to keep this community out of your life ... (they were a little loud and their kids was playing rough around my little girl and i got angry and yelled at them saying they need to watch what they are doing before my child gets hurt and told the others (my adult family and friends) they need to leave and why are y'all even here).

Third, you feel a state of loneliness (all of a sudden all my teeth fell out).  

Fourth, you try to cure your inner pain and sorrow with some kind of temporary methods and by the aid of a helpful person, but It will not make much difference and you will feel that all these cures are useless (I ask my other sister to give me some Tylenol or something for the pain on the side of my face and jaw..she gave me some type of pills but not sure what they were and i put them in my mouth about three of them but i didn't swallow them, i spit them back out because I'm not to good with pills)

Fifth, an important reason or act out of your control will cause a sudden change of your pains, fears and bad memories ... They will all vanish completely (you start to gag and throw up)

Sixth, your sad and uncertain personality is now absent, and you are a new positive and motivated person with a sense of direction in life. (the change in the dream and wrecked blue car)

Seventh, you are paying effort to get control again over your life and to overcome the whole bad experience toward a big positive change of life ... And you will succeed and your whole life is now changing ... And the whole bad experience is just like effectless traces of an old dream. (you try to move and wake up but doing it with difficulty ...etc).

God is the best knowing

My best wishes

Jamal

Dream Interpretation

Jamal Hussein