Dream Interpretation/My Dreams

Hi my name is Marsha i want to know if my dream means anything.I had a dream about school the school doesn't look familiar but i see a couple of my old class mates.I see desks and i was sitting at a desk one time in a dream.i was walking to the restroom and i seen who i think was my daughter. one of my classmates was holding her and i said,My daughter's name,what are you doing here and i grabbed her and walked in the rest room while i was walking a teacher was staring at me but didn't say anything. Also in the dream i was outside and wanted to leave and go home i didn't want to be in school. I don't know why..
A similar dream i was in school sitting at a desk and smiling talking to my teacher she was so sweet and kind and i enjoyed being in her class.
A little information about me below...
I'm a 19 year old female born in Birmingham Alabama in the United States.I believe in God.
I'm single and I'm am not married but i have a two year old daughter.
I am not really happy at this point in my life because of the wrong decisions i have made,for example,not finishing school and having a baby without getting married first.
The most important problem when i had the dream is my financial problems.
My most important things in life are my daughter,getting my education,taking care of my family and being financially secured.
I'm afraid of being embarrassed in front of a lot of people.
My hopes are to become a nurse one day and finding my one true love and getting married.

Thank you Marsha for choosing me to answer your question ...

If it is a true vision from God, and most probably it is ... then it is a symbolic Vision that holds good news for you

God will help you to find a special community, where you will find friendly and peaceable people who will accept you and your daughter, and help you with her. You will feel relaxed and joyful among them. you will not suffer any kind of oppression or embarrassment there. They will help you to get qualified somehow for a more financially secured life.

This community will help you by all means to get back to your normal, calm and secure life.

God is the Best Knowing.

My best wishes

Dream Interpretation

Jamal Hussein

Jamal Hussein is a serious and diligent Egyptian Sunni-Muslim researcher in the field of Symbolic Dream Interpretation since 2004. Four years later, in 2008, he wrote a comprehensive and methodical bulky dissertation called A Sun for The World of Dreams, which was admired and respected by millions of Dream Interpretation professionals, learners and fans in North Africa and the middle east. Jamal Hussein has several published written scientific works on Dream Interpretation. He also has been widely recognized as an Interpreter and Analyzer of Symbolic Dreams for years. He has been an allexperts.com volunteer in Dream Interpretation category since 2009. Jamal Hussein is a Dream Interpretation pioneer. He was the first researcher to prove the existence of an independent and complete science for Dream Interpretation (not a part of psychology or astrology). Accordingly, he was the first to coin the term Dream Interpretation Science. Since Jamal Hussein has started his writing career about Dream Interpretation, many of his readers claimed to have experienced an unusual and pleasurable journey of scientific argument, logic, simplicity, and well-organized approach toward a final goal of full mastery and skilled application of information. As a result, Jamal Hussein has helped many Dream Interpretation enthusiasts to gain the essential knowledge and training required to understand confidently the hidden message within their dreams.

Unlike amateurs or fans, Dream Interpretation professionals have always believed that it is a complicated process. Dream Interpretation is faraway from and wider than just buying a dream dictionary and matching up its “interpreted” items with dreams incidents. A successful interpretation of a dream requires a certain level of acceptable knowledge and a minimum standard of mental and analytic skills. In addition, Dream Interpretation is not an abstract or isolated practice, but it is influenced, usually, by several intersecting human and environmental factors. When a dream interpreter attempts to solve the hidden message within the showing events of a dream, they may need to dive deep into human mentality and feelings or fly high to review a whole picture of human circumstances and conditions in the meanwhile. Although, I claim that Dream interpretation is a separate and complete science of its own. I also believe that it is built up on a range of different religious, logical, personal and social resources that should work together in harmony to provide with the most accurate, convincing and down-to-earth interpretation of dreams. The method I use in Dream Interpretation process is a mixture of what is religious and what is human in a logic and simple treatment. Although, I have an Islamic background, and I owe the greatest credit for the Traditions and Beliefs of Islam through my professional scientific journey, however, my Dream Interpretations are not exclusive to a specific religious or cultural group. My job is not related by any means to Occultism, Astrology, Horoscopes, Witchcraft, Paganism, Hypnosis, or Parapsychology. If you are searching mainly for psychology, you should not expect too much here. I do not use Judaism, Christianity, Buddhism, Hinduism, and other Cults as main references. Lucid dreaming and out-of-body experience are excluded as well.

Jamal Hussein Muslim, Sunni, Egyptian Tetouan, Morocco

WhatsApp: 00 212 604 232988

Dream Interpretation Analyst, Researcher and Lecturer since 2004

Twitter @jamalhussain77