Dream Interpretation/Dreams of Jesus

Question
Male 33
USA
Hispanic
Christian
religious
Straight
Married
electrical worker
healthy
happy
was looking for work
my family
not affraid
war in Iraq
walking
to be successful.

Question for you!

I have been trying to figure out what this dream means.....

I had a dream that I was on a white horse going through a field with really high grass that looked like wheat field and I could see that there was something or someone moving through the grass.

As it got closer to the outside of the high grass I saw three bright objects that looked like bright lights.  I could only see the outline of what looked like three people walking and I got off my horse to take a closer look.  Then I noticed one person walk out of the bright light and in my vision it was Jesus Christ.  As soon as I saw him up close I feel to my knees and began to cry uncontrolably to the point that my wife actually heard my cry while I was asleep.  I remember him walking up to me and then kneeling down on one knee and looking at me straight in the face.  I remember telling him that I did not know what to do....he then looked at me and told me "you must believe and have faith".  He stood back up and walked away with the other two bright lights.......

what does this mean?

Answer
Thank you Mark for choosing me to answer your question ...

This seems to be a true and important vision of a symbolic meaning ...

I would believe that this vision indicates an introduction of a big and important change in beliefs and way of life to what is better for you.

God is The Best Knowing.

My best wishes.

Jamal

Dream Interpretation

Jamal Hussein