Dream Interpretation/confessed love from a crush

Hi, I had a dream about 2 nights about my crush. We were in this movie theater and he confessed his love for me he was serious and very sincere, he old me he loved me ever since but he doesn't have the guts to tell me even when he knows that I like him becausehe was afraid. And he hugged me so tight and I was so happy and it felt so real he told me that he never want to loose me again. I also had a dream about him 2 or 3 days after my birthday the next day I got so surprised when I saw a picture of him holding a paper greeting me belated happy birthday. I don't usually dream of him even if we were still in one school and know were very far away from each other and were not even friends.

Hi there Dian,

This could be one of those wish fulfillment dreams I think!  However, your crush might represent something you admire in people.  What is it that you admire about him?  Is this something you would like more of in your own life? I think this dream is saying that you ARE that person you want to be.  Those qualities you admire in your crush are also YOUR qualities!  

The birthday greeting is saying that you have matured into someone to be admired - just like you have admired your crush.

While this dream might not mean what you wanted it to mean, it still has a very positive message for you.  I hope that knowing this can give you some added confidence in your life to go out and be the person you want to be!!!

Take care!!!

Dream Interpretation

Hello and thank you for checking out my profile!

If I am 'UNAVAILABLE' or 'MAXED OUT', you can catch me at my Dream Meanings Shop.

Also see my articles on:

Dreams About Death

I view each dream as a metaphor for what you are experiencing in your life. My goal is to guide you into discovering the meaning of your own dreams by explaining the logic behind dream symbols, posing some guiding questions for you to think about, and presenting some possible scenarios as to what your dream could relate to. I believe that dreams reflect our true thoughts and feelings about our life and can therefore help to clarify where we should direct our life in the future.

PS. I am desperate for reviews on my Dream Meanings Shop at the moment so if you can spare even just $1 to buy an interpretation and give me a review, I would be overjoyed!!!

I have always had an interest in dreams. Over the past few years, I have helped hundreds of people by interpreting their dreams in online dream interpretation forums and here on allexperts. Allexperts is by far my favourite site to interpret dreams on because I get so much amazing feedback here and people are genuinely appreciative and encouraging of what I do!! If I ever need a little "pick me up" all I need to do is read my feedback page!!! And just to add, The Allexperts team ALWAYS answer all my emails straight away. I cannot speak highly enough of the Allexperts team!!

I have a bachelor of arts degree majoring in sociology and Aboriginal studies. I have also completed 12 month units in religious studies and psychology, as well as a number of post graduate units in epidemiology.

My educational background has given me insight and knowledge about different cultural beliefs and the way people behave and live together. The things we dream and the meaning of the symbols within are not solely a creation of our own minds, but are influenced by our history, our cultural beliefs, and the beliefs and behaviour of those around us.

Above all, I have learned most through hands-on practical experience and through seeking valuable feedback from the people for whom I have interpreted dreams.