Dream Interpretation/Dream of a dark spirit

Question
Hi, I just turned twenty years old in august, I am Hawaiian-Filipino, Christian, and live in the United States (Hawaii). I am currently attending college and am unemployed. I would say that besides being Christian I am only moderately religious.

At the time of the dream I was still in high school and our family was having some financial issues. I would say that at the time I was feeling trapped and I was really anxious to finish school and move out of my parents house. However, I wouldn't say I was completely unhappy with my life before finishing High School, but I was somewhat stressed.

In the dream my bed is on one end of the room and for some reason I had my tall window open without a screen or curtains, the window was at my left peripheral view. So, in the dream it's night and I'm laying on my bed playing on my phone before going to bed. As I was on my phone I could see the window open at the corner of my eye. Then at the corner of my eye I could see something at the window, but didn't bother to really look. Then I stopped looking at my phone to take a glance at the window, and as I took a quick glance I saw something and had a really bad feeling throughout my body. A feeling  in Hawaii we associate with seeing obake (black featureless bad spirit). I then took a good look at it, the entity was white and featureless with red eyes. It then grinned at me in a sinister way. I got up quickly so as to run out of the room. As I turned for the door I glanced at the window and this entity climbed into the room and as I ran out it proceeded to chase after me.

Then I woke up.

Answer
Thank you Isaiah for choosing me to answer your question ...

Before you sleep, please, say these words ...

1. Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak. From the evil of that which He created . And from the evil of the darkening night as it comes with its darkness. And from the evil of wizards and witches when they blow in the knots, And from the evil of the enviers when they envy.

2. Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of mankind. The King of mankind. The God of mankind. From the evil of the retreating whisperer (devil). Who whispers evil into the breasts of mankind. From among the jinn and mankind.

My best wishes

Jamal

Dream Interpretation

Jamal Hussein