Dream Interpretation/Dream about my late daughter coming back to life

QUESTION: 1. Gender and age. FEMALE 32
2. Country AUSTRALIA
4. Religion NIL
5. Are you a religious, moderately-religious, non-religious person? NIL
6. Sexual orientation (not for children - adults only) STRAIGHT
7. Marital status (not for children - adults only) MARRIES
8. Profession STAY AT HOME MUM
9. General Health condition GOOD
10. Are you happy with your life? if not, why are you unhappy? GENERALLY HAPPY, SUFFERED A BEREAVEMENT WITHIN THE PAST 12 MONTHS
11. What are the most important problems did you have at the time you saw the dream? APPROACHING 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF DAUGHTER PASSING
12. What are the most important principle or thing that you care about in life? Your most important priorities in life? MY CHILDREN
13. Are you afraid of something? What is that? LOSING MY KIDS
14. Did you have a bad experience that still taking effect on your life? YES- LOST MY DAUGHTER

I recently had a dream where my daughter was dead (which is true), she was laying on a stretcher at the entrance to a house we were at. I had restitched her pinky finger back on as it had fallen off. Everyday when I passed her I stopped and told her that I loved her and touched her arm, this felt normal everyday until one day I stopped like usual but wheni touched her arm it was warm and she sat up and said its all right mummy, I am ok now I just can't move my pinky finger. I grabbed her into my arms and took her inside where we all celebrated her return. My elation was short lived however when I started questioning how long her body hadn't been working for and that could mean she wouldn't be with us long again. I started to panic I was losing her and that's when I woke up, I was full blown crying?

What does this mean, was my daughter trying to communicate something with me?

ANSWER: Thank you Haley for choosing me to answer your question ...

I sympathize with your pain feelings for losing your daughter ... May God give you patience and tolerance.

However, this dream may hold good news for you ... but I would like to ask you before ...

1. Do you have intentions to get pregnant again?
2. Do you have any plans for adopting a child?
3. What was the cause of your daughter's death?

Thank you.

I do hope to try for another daughter someday. Have already adopted my nephew 8 years ago but has since returned to his mum.
My daughter drowned :(

I believe that your dreams holds good news ... God will compensate you for the loss of your child. What type of compensation is that? May be another similar child will come to your life. You will be happy with that compensation, God willing.

God is the Best Knowing.

I wish you all the best

Dream Interpretation

Jamal Hussein

Jamal Hussein is a serious and diligent Egyptian Sunni-Muslim researcher in the field of Symbolic Dream Interpretation since 2004. Four years later, in 2008, he wrote a comprehensive and methodical bulky dissertation called A Sun for The World of Dreams, which was admired and respected by millions of Dream Interpretation professionals, learners and fans in North Africa and the middle east. Jamal Hussein has several published written scientific works on Dream Interpretation. He also has been widely recognized as an Interpreter and Analyzer of Symbolic Dreams for years. He has been an volunteer in Dream Interpretation category since 2009. Jamal Hussein is a Dream Interpretation pioneer. He was the first researcher to prove the existence of an independent and complete science for Dream Interpretation (not a part of psychology or astrology). Accordingly, he was the first to coin the term Dream Interpretation Science. Since Jamal Hussein has started his writing career about Dream Interpretation, many of his readers claimed to have experienced an unusual and pleasurable journey of scientific argument, logic, simplicity, and well-organized approach toward a final goal of full mastery and skilled application of information. As a result, Jamal Hussein has helped many Dream Interpretation enthusiasts to gain the essential knowledge and training required to understand confidently the hidden message within their dreams.

Unlike amateurs or fans, Dream Interpretation professionals have always believed that it is a complicated process. Dream Interpretation is faraway from and wider than just buying a dream dictionary and matching up its “interpreted” items with dreams incidents. A successful interpretation of a dream requires a certain level of acceptable knowledge and a minimum standard of mental and analytic skills. In addition, Dream Interpretation is not an abstract or isolated practice, but it is influenced, usually, by several intersecting human and environmental factors. When a dream interpreter attempts to solve the hidden message within the showing events of a dream, they may need to dive deep into human mentality and feelings or fly high to review a whole picture of human circumstances and conditions in the meanwhile. Although, I claim that Dream interpretation is a separate and complete science of its own. I also believe that it is built up on a range of different religious, logical, personal and social resources that should work together in harmony to provide with the most accurate, convincing and down-to-earth interpretation of dreams. The method I use in Dream Interpretation process is a mixture of what is religious and what is human in a logic and simple treatment. Although, I have an Islamic background, and I owe the greatest credit for the Traditions and Beliefs of Islam through my professional scientific journey, however, my Dream Interpretations are not exclusive to a specific religious or cultural group. My job is not related by any means to Occultism, Astrology, Horoscopes, Witchcraft, Paganism, Hypnosis, or Parapsychology. If you are searching mainly for psychology, you should not expect too much here. I do not use Judaism, Christianity, Buddhism, Hinduism, and other Cults as main references. Lucid dreaming and out-of-body experience are excluded as well.

Jamal Hussein Muslim, Sunni, Egyptian Tetouan, Morocco

WhatsApp: 00 212 604 232988

Dream Interpretation Analyst, Researcher and Lecturer since 2004

Twitter @jamalhussain77