Dream Interpretation/dream about ring

Question
QUESTION: "A long time ago,i had a dream that my would be husband's mother gave me a ugly ring which i didn't put on any finger.and then atleast after One and a half years ,we(i and my fiance) got engaged (nikah)(Half Marriage),now two years has pased,but i have not departed yet. Then after eight  months of my engagement(nikah),i saw another dream that my  cousin(uncle'son) was getting married and then after a few months i saw a dream that my that cousin gave me a shiny diamond ring,which i first try  on middle finger,   then  i put that ring on my ring finger.i was so scared in dream to show it to anybody." so after a couple of time,this happened exactly in reality and my cousin got married.Before cousin marriage my brother dreamt that my uncle,  cousin(giver of diamond ring)'s father gave my mother two diamond rings.which she accepted and put on her fingers and she was happy in dream.i have several other dreams which repeat again and again these same conditions to verify these dreams since seven years,even after doing so many prayers and istikhara about this situation.should these dreams be ignored,which repeat again and again??? what will be the meaning of these dreams.plz.. interpret these dreams soon..

Answer
Thank you Julie for choosing me to answer your question!

I would be glad to answer you! However, I need to know the following information about you as it would be very helpful for me to provide you with the most accurate and convincing answer for your question. So, please do not hesitate to send it as soon and as accurate as possible.

1. Gender and age
2. Country
3. Race
4. Religion
5. Are you a religious, moderately-religious, non-religious person?
6. Sexual orientation (not for children - adults only)
7. Marital status (not for children - adults only)
8. Profession
9. General Health condition
10. Are you happy with your life? if not, why are you unhappy?
11. What are the most important problems did you have at the time you saw the dream?
12. What are the most important principle or thing that you care about in life? Your most important priorities in life?
13. Are you afraid of something? What is that?
14. Did you have a bad experience that still taking effect on your life?
15. Do you have a special activity that takes most of your time?
16. What are your most important hope(s)in life?

Please, expect that i might ask you more questions (if needed) before I provide you with the answer.

Best Regards

Jamal

Dream Interpretation

Jamal Hussein