Dream Interpretation/dream about ring

julie wrote at 2013-09-10 11:40:26
i am 31 years old girl from pakistan.my religion is islam.yes i

am moderately-religious.i always attract towards sober and decent

persons.i see everything with religious point of view.i have completed my education but couldn't do any job due to my home responsibilities.my health is perfect.life is going on like neither i am much happy nor much angry.when i was 11 years old,i went to (a) place,where i saw my that cousin.i was so younger.i felt no feeling.but after some years later,i dont know why i attracted towards him.he is not much good in looking,but he is decent.i feel like God give me punish  

to give this thought.usually i  hardly attract towards any one.i had no dreams at that age.but when i reached nearly 18 years,i experienced that whatever i saw in dreams,it happened after some time.when i reached nearly to age 24,i experienced those dreams in which some i mentioned to you and some are not wriiten,but those are verification type dreams.

julie wrote at 2013-09-10 11:59:27
i am 31years female from pakistan,religion is islam and i am moderately-religious.i have completed my education,but couldn't do any job.health is perfect,i am not neither much  happy nor angry.when i was 11 years i went to a place where i saw my that cousin but felt no feelings,because i was so younger,but after some years i don't know why i unconsciously attracted towards him.i am not a type of girl to much attract to anyone.but i had

no dreams at that age.when i reached to age 24,i experienced those dreams in which some i mentioned you and others not described,but those are verification type dreams.

julie wrote at 2013-09-19 12:57:46
Hi sir!you are asking me,is there any problem b/w me and his mother.i don't  know sir.Apparently i didn't feel anything like that.my problem is my visa delaying and nothing else.leave the bad ring dream,just tell me is there any interpretation in Islam about beautiful ring or diamond ring??? please don't interpretate.just tell me the interpretation of diamond ring.and if you dont feel good,it will be okey,even then if you dont want to interpretate,i will be cordially thankful to you.  

Dream Interpretation

Jamal Hussein

Jamal Hussein is a serious and diligent Egyptian Sunni-Muslim researcher in the field of Symbolic Dream Interpretation since 2004. Four years later, in 2008, he wrote a comprehensive and methodical bulky dissertation called A Sun for The World of Dreams, which was admired and respected by millions of Dream Interpretation professionals, learners and fans in North Africa and the middle east. Jamal Hussein has several published written scientific works on Dream Interpretation. He also has been widely recognized as an Interpreter and Analyzer of Symbolic Dreams for years. He has been an allexperts.com volunteer in Dream Interpretation category since 2009. Jamal Hussein is a Dream Interpretation pioneer. He was the first researcher to prove the existence of an independent and complete science for Dream Interpretation (not a part of psychology or astrology). Accordingly, he was the first to coin the term Dream Interpretation Science. Since Jamal Hussein has started his writing career about Dream Interpretation, many of his readers claimed to have experienced an unusual and pleasurable journey of scientific argument, logic, simplicity, and well-organized approach toward a final goal of full mastery and skilled application of information. As a result, Jamal Hussein has helped many Dream Interpretation enthusiasts to gain the essential knowledge and training required to understand confidently the hidden message within their dreams.

Unlike amateurs or fans, Dream Interpretation professionals have always believed that it is a complicated process. Dream Interpretation is faraway from and wider than just buying a dream dictionary and matching up its “interpreted” items with dreams incidents. A successful interpretation of a dream requires a certain level of acceptable knowledge and a minimum standard of mental and analytic skills. In addition, Dream Interpretation is not an abstract or isolated practice, but it is influenced, usually, by several intersecting human and environmental factors. When a dream interpreter attempts to solve the hidden message within the showing events of a dream, they may need to dive deep into human mentality and feelings or fly high to review a whole picture of human circumstances and conditions in the meanwhile. Although, I claim that Dream interpretation is a separate and complete science of its own. I also believe that it is built up on a range of different religious, logical, personal and social resources that should work together in harmony to provide with the most accurate, convincing and down-to-earth interpretation of dreams. The method I use in Dream Interpretation process is a mixture of what is religious and what is human in a logic and simple treatment. Although, I have an Islamic background, and I owe the greatest credit for the Traditions and Beliefs of Islam through my professional scientific journey, however, my Dream Interpretations are not exclusive to a specific religious or cultural group. My job is not related by any means to Occultism, Astrology, Horoscopes, Witchcraft, Paganism, Hypnosis, or Parapsychology. If you are searching mainly for psychology, you should not expect too much here. I do not use Judaism, Christianity, Buddhism, Hinduism, and other Cults as main references. Lucid dreaming and out-of-body experience are excluded as well.

Jamal Hussein Muslim, Sunni, Egyptian Tetouan, Morocco

WhatsApp: 00 212 604 232988

Dream Interpretation Analyst, Researcher and Lecturer since 2004

Twitter @jamalhussain77