Dream Interpretation/Skinned dog dream

Hello, I'm a 23 year old African American female, religious I try to make it to church every Sunday as I am Christian.  I live in the US Im heterosexual, married for just a little over 2years now. Im unemployed, stay at home mom. As of right now I'm happy I have life, but not so happy with the way my life is going right now. Ive been with my husband 4 years , 2 married.  Ever since I've known him I'd say hes h a d his way with females..other women. I feel like I can truly say ive been cheated on every last day of my marriage.  
He's had some come back and say they were pregnant,  babies turned out not his, he takes women to hotels and has sex with them. Advertises his self on craigslist for casual sex encounters..goes out every weekend and sometimes doesnt come home.  And recently he csme back home from a trip with a hickey on his neck..he did everything to tell me it wasnt. He wants a speedy divorce now after we have 3 kids already snd im pregnant with our 4th. Says he just wants to be alone. And its because im not working.  Hes military by the way.  We live in military housing where we pay no bills and rent...I can't make up my mind rather I married a womanizer or a sexual addict..but my biggest fear is losing my family, intact family...I have no mom lost her last year same day I gave birth to twins.  My husband at the time,  wasn't very supportive. He continued cheating and having sex with other women I have to steal his c phone to find out. He always says he's trying and internet is his problem. .he doesn't know why he does some of the things he does and hes not husband material.  So emotionally im destroyed. I dream me and my husband were walking on a park. And there was a skinned dog eyes closed a some skin hanging underneath its neck and belly. It was sitting on a bench when it heard us approaching I saw it cringed and walked away to call the police and animal shelter to tell them about the abused dog.weirdly my husband goes over and picks the dog up skin hanging bloody and all. Like it was okay. I couldn't even go near my husband I was so disgusted

Thank you DeMari for choosing me to answer your question ...

I was hesitating to write to you before I decided to write at last ...

Please, forgive me for the language I am going to use for the first time, but I have to do ...

First, I feel sorry for what your husband has been doing ... It is really painful ... I hope God compensate you with someone who deserves you.

I believe that your dream is a symbol of your husband having "unprotected sex with mean street bitches" ... that is very dangerous ... be careful ... but thank God, you are away and saved from all that as I understand the dream.

God is the best knowing

I wish you all the best

Dream Interpretation

Jamal Hussein

Jamal Hussein is a serious and diligent Egyptian Sunni-Muslim researcher in the field of Symbolic Dream Interpretation since 2004. Four years later, in 2008, he wrote a comprehensive and methodical bulky dissertation called A Sun for The World of Dreams, which was admired and respected by millions of Dream Interpretation professionals, learners and fans in North Africa and the middle east. Jamal Hussein has several published written scientific works on Dream Interpretation. He also has been widely recognized as an Interpreter and Analyzer of Symbolic Dreams for years. He has been an allexperts.com volunteer in Dream Interpretation category since 2009. Jamal Hussein is a Dream Interpretation pioneer. He was the first researcher to prove the existence of an independent and complete science for Dream Interpretation (not a part of psychology or astrology). Accordingly, he was the first to coin the term Dream Interpretation Science. Since Jamal Hussein has started his writing career about Dream Interpretation, many of his readers claimed to have experienced an unusual and pleasurable journey of scientific argument, logic, simplicity, and well-organized approach toward a final goal of full mastery and skilled application of information. As a result, Jamal Hussein has helped many Dream Interpretation enthusiasts to gain the essential knowledge and training required to understand confidently the hidden message within their dreams.

Unlike amateurs or fans, Dream Interpretation professionals have always believed that it is a complicated process. Dream Interpretation is faraway from and wider than just buying a dream dictionary and matching up its “interpreted” items with dreams incidents. A successful interpretation of a dream requires a certain level of acceptable knowledge and a minimum standard of mental and analytic skills. In addition, Dream Interpretation is not an abstract or isolated practice, but it is influenced, usually, by several intersecting human and environmental factors. When a dream interpreter attempts to solve the hidden message within the showing events of a dream, they may need to dive deep into human mentality and feelings or fly high to review a whole picture of human circumstances and conditions in the meanwhile. Although, I claim that Dream interpretation is a separate and complete science of its own. I also believe that it is built up on a range of different religious, logical, personal and social resources that should work together in harmony to provide with the most accurate, convincing and down-to-earth interpretation of dreams. The method I use in Dream Interpretation process is a mixture of what is religious and what is human in a logic and simple treatment. Although, I have an Islamic background, and I owe the greatest credit for the Traditions and Beliefs of Islam through my professional scientific journey, however, my Dream Interpretations are not exclusive to a specific religious or cultural group. My job is not related by any means to Occultism, Astrology, Horoscopes, Witchcraft, Paganism, Hypnosis, or Parapsychology. If you are searching mainly for psychology, you should not expect too much here. I do not use Judaism, Christianity, Buddhism, Hinduism, and other Cults as main references. Lucid dreaming and out-of-body experience are excluded as well.

Jamal Hussein Muslim, Sunni, Egyptian Tetouan, Morocco

WhatsApp: 00 212 604 232988

Dream Interpretation Analyst, Researcher and Lecturer since 2004

Twitter @jamalhussain77