Dream Interpretation/Strange Dream

Okay so last night i prayed to God that he send me a sign or guide me to my answers or to send one of his angels to help or guide me.Then i went to sleep.
I had a strange dream that i was talking to my mom and her friend but the woman who suppose to be my mom wasn't my mom and did not look like her and the woman that supposed to been my mom's friend did not look like her either.But in my dream i was referring to them as mom and her friend. Meanwhile my mom's friend had passed away not too long ago and in my dream i was saying to myself,"she's not suppose to be here". So anyway she was a psychic or something in my dream and she was reading for my mom and i. i don't remember what she told my mom and i only remember a little of what she told me. She asked me was i bored because I'm always in the house and why don't i go out and have fun anymore and i told her that there isn't anything out there for me to do, and she just smiled and was like Okay just open your eyes and see #i think# or that i have a surprise in store for me #something like that# and then i woke up.I'm not sure if the dream really means anything i just felt some type of way about it and thought i would share it.#Do my dream means anything#??
My name is Marsha I'm a female i live in Montgomery,Alabama,USA My date of birth is October 3 1993 #19 Years old# i was born in Birmingham,Alabama,USA
I believe in God.. I'm not married, i have one daughter
Not working at this time. My health is good. I am not very happy with my life at this time because i am not where i want to be at this age for example, I'm not in college #i always dreamed of going to college# I do not have a job at this time #i can barely provide for my child#..thing like that..
the things i most care about is my child and giving her what she needs..
I'm afraid of making big mistakes and being embarrassed in front of a lot of people..
I spend a lot of time on the Internet..
and My most important hopes are going to college,becoming a nurse,providing and keep my child happy,getting married one day and being financially secured

Hello again Marsha, and thank you for re-choosing me to answer your question ...

I read your dream thoroughly ... I believe it has a strong and impressive meaning. I will write what i found out for you in detail during the 24 hours to come. so, please, have a little patience, and wait for another message from me.

Thank you.

Dream Interpretation

Jamal Hussein

Jamal Hussein is a serious and diligent Egyptian Sunni-Muslim researcher in the field of Symbolic Dream Interpretation since 2004. Four years later, in 2008, he wrote a comprehensive and methodical bulky dissertation called A Sun for The World of Dreams, which was admired and respected by millions of Dream Interpretation professionals, learners and fans in North Africa and the middle east. Jamal Hussein has several published written scientific works on Dream Interpretation. He also has been widely recognized as an Interpreter and Analyzer of Symbolic Dreams for years. He has been an allexperts.com volunteer in Dream Interpretation category since 2009. Jamal Hussein is a Dream Interpretation pioneer. He was the first researcher to prove the existence of an independent and complete science for Dream Interpretation (not a part of psychology or astrology). Accordingly, he was the first to coin the term Dream Interpretation Science. Since Jamal Hussein has started his writing career about Dream Interpretation, many of his readers claimed to have experienced an unusual and pleasurable journey of scientific argument, logic, simplicity, and well-organized approach toward a final goal of full mastery and skilled application of information. As a result, Jamal Hussein has helped many Dream Interpretation enthusiasts to gain the essential knowledge and training required to understand confidently the hidden message within their dreams.

Unlike amateurs or fans, Dream Interpretation professionals have always believed that it is a complicated process. Dream Interpretation is faraway from and wider than just buying a dream dictionary and matching up its “interpreted” items with dreams incidents. A successful interpretation of a dream requires a certain level of acceptable knowledge and a minimum standard of mental and analytic skills. In addition, Dream Interpretation is not an abstract or isolated practice, but it is influenced, usually, by several intersecting human and environmental factors. When a dream interpreter attempts to solve the hidden message within the showing events of a dream, they may need to dive deep into human mentality and feelings or fly high to review a whole picture of human circumstances and conditions in the meanwhile. Although, I claim that Dream interpretation is a separate and complete science of its own. I also believe that it is built up on a range of different religious, logical, personal and social resources that should work together in harmony to provide with the most accurate, convincing and down-to-earth interpretation of dreams. The method I use in Dream Interpretation process is a mixture of what is religious and what is human in a logic and simple treatment. Although, I have an Islamic background, and I owe the greatest credit for the Traditions and Beliefs of Islam through my professional scientific journey, however, my Dream Interpretations are not exclusive to a specific religious or cultural group. My job is not related by any means to Occultism, Astrology, Horoscopes, Witchcraft, Paganism, Hypnosis, or Parapsychology. If you are searching mainly for psychology, you should not expect too much here. I do not use Judaism, Christianity, Buddhism, Hinduism, and other Cults as main references. Lucid dreaming and out-of-body experience are excluded as well.

Jamal Hussein Muslim, Sunni, Egyptian Tetouan, Morocco

WhatsApp: 00 212 604 232988

Dream Interpretation Analyst, Researcher and Lecturer since 2004

Twitter @jamalhussain77