Dream Interpretation/Last One..

Question
I am soo sorry that i keep telling you all these dreams i'm having..I promise this will be the last one i share..This dream was one of the scariest for me...i just woke up out my sleep now i'm typing this dream lol!
I have two sisters.me and one of my sisters live together.And the one i live with I'm going to refer to her as sister #1 (if i may)& our oldest sister as sister #2...
THE DREAM: Okay so i was at my oldest sister's apartment with sister #1 and sister #2 was at my apartment with her kids and my daughter.(we stay in the same apartment housing Community)
I was about to take a bath at sister #2 house because we were about to go out and enjoy the day.So i started running me some bath water and soon as i tried to turn the water off it wouldn't stop.I kept twisting the knob but the water was filling the tub very fast and i guest my sister heard me struggling to turn off the water, she came in and tried to turn it off for me.But she could do it either and while she was trying to turn it off i was just standing behind her very scared like this is going to be a big problem .so when sister #1 noticed that the water wouldn't turn off she immediately said let's go! And i was still extremely scared but i said let's try it one more time before we go because i don't want to flood sister #2 house..but we didn't..we were half way out the door and was looking outside and water was already coming from the apartment..I was terrified! So next,i don't really know where a hill come from but in my dream as me and sister #1 was rushing over to tell sister #2 about what's going on, we looked back and seen like this huge waterfall,river type water coming towards us and we started running for our life (we can't swim) So we did make it into the house and ran up the stairs where sister #2,her kids and my child was at but we didn't have much time to tell her what was going on and when we made it in there we can see the water about to wipe us away so i told my niece to hold on to my baby as tight as she can because she was right next to her and i couldn't run over and grab and hold her in time#my daughter was sleeping)..So sister #1 held on to a pole or something and i held on to her and i just closed my eyes....! Then i woke up..
Please let me know what you think..

Answer
Thank you Marsha for choosing me to answer your question ...

You are always welcome with all your dreams ...

I read your dream two times thoroughly at least ...

Generally, this dream seems to be focusing on a situation which was normal, simple, and enjoyable at first, then suddenly and quickly everything turned to be fearful, threatening, and out of control.

Water in this dream is a symbol of a person or people or a surrounding community or society (Water is a symbol of people because most of the human body is water ... Water is the origin of human creation).

Your sister's apartment and your other sister, are symbols of people close to you who help you and provide you with inner feeling of security.

opening the water tab inside the tub to take a shower ... is a symbol of a relation with a man or a boyfriend ... It started normally with no apparent problem, but it didn't end the same way it started ... difficult consequences and social problems started to accumulate and to attack your inner feeling of security in life ... a strong social pressure is getting stronger ... things started to be intolerable ...

The good news for you and your child comes at last, you and your child will be out of this whole difficult situation, God Willing.

God is the Best Knowing.

I wish you all the best

Jamal  

Dream Interpretation

Jamal Hussein