Dream Interpretation/2 consecutive dreams

Question
Hi!
i dreamt 2 consecutive days, the one i dreamt my teeth are falling and
the other dream is i dreamt that my crush entered my classroom, he
called three persons, and i'm included in the three persons that he
called, i'm second in three persons that he called. When i went to him,
he suddenly hugged me tightly and he suddenly holding my hands, and i
feel shocked about why he hugged me,  after 5 minutes he went away from
me after hugged me. Thank you very much.

Answer
Hi Kristine
Usually teeth falling can represent death.  But in your case it seems to reflect more on lack of self confidence or feeling embarrassed about something.  
You did not go into details as to the three persons whether they were 2 others who you may feel have a crush on him or just a group....but you being included can either represent that you may have something in common with him - may find yourself fitting in his group or that he may have thoughts of you.  You being shocked is most likely once again you perhaps feeling that you and him have no chance and you may be surprised that you may be able to start in friendship and who knows if the crush could become into reality.  Or it could simply be a dream of your hopes that your subconscious is aware of but you feel unsure - shy or not too confident.

Many Blessings!

Dream Interpretation

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp