Dream Interpretation/the curse of 25

Question
Hello Kim
I dreamt that I woke up in the same place I was sleeping (on a sofa where I was studying) I saw that someone is sitting beside me . It was a girl .she was holding my study papers and writing .the light was turned off .then I asked her why she was writing in the dark ,and she tried to turn on the lights but she failed.at what I told her that you have to push the two buttons together .. after that ,at the first time she turned her head to me and I saw her face in the dim light ..she was hideous like a mad or demented creature with big white face large light blue eyes deeply set small nose .I was so afraid and astonished.. she asked me "do you know about the curse of 25?"I told her what it was.she said "we are people with the curse of 25 "all of us die at the age of 25 " I asked her "what is the solution ?" She said"we pray to the god of lillies " she was very sad and her voice was filled with grim desperate tones.. she began to cry and I embraced her..I was feeling so sad and sympathic for her ..she held me so tight tighter..even though I felt pity for her,at the same time,I was disgusted and afraid of her .. I wanted to get free of her grip .she was crying and saying "don't leave me .stay with me "then I woke up .. I'm 25 now after a month I'll be 26..

Answer
Hello Samara, so sorry for the delay I was away for a few days as your question/dream came into my mail.

This dream was very interesting and represents things related to you. The dream is telling you to clear your mind of the doubtful thoughts that you have been having related to achieving your goals. You need to have faith in yourself and embrace the childlike curiosity that is naturally yours. This childlike curiosity will keep you on track where the self-doubts hold you back by taking your focus away from expanding your knowledge.

Many Blessings to you and your successes.

Dream Interpretation

Kimberly