Dream Interpretation/Dream

Question
The past 2 nights I have had dreams of my husband dying. Not the actual death but the funeral. We are in a dark brick room and I am trying to wrap my head around the whole situation. Then when I go outside it's stormy. I get my kids in the car and drive home. So strange.and very disturbing 2 nights in a row

Answer
Hello Krystal, dreams are almost never literal, but they certainly can be unsettling.

This dream is about letting go of anger and resentment related to some past heartbreak or heartache within your relationship. Representing unexpressed emotions that may have been surfacing lately within your memory. These unexpressed emotions, resentment or anger create a sense of struggle in your waking life.

Dreams are messages from our unconscious to help us find clarity within our waking life.

If this interpretation resonates with you, then finding a way to release these emotions will bring you benefit and peace.

Dream Interpretation

Kimberly