Dream Interpretation/Dream Interpretation

I'm 32 years old and single with one child. I had a dream two nights ago. in this dream I see myself preparing for my wedding. My mother (who is living) dresses me in a black wedding dress. I take off this dress and tell her that it is an inappropriate color and tell her that I will buy a white wedding dress. She insists that I wear the dress as it is made of good quality soft fabric but I stick to my decision of buying my own white wedding dress. My mother seems indifference to this and lets me buy the dress of my choice; she even suggests a shop I can find nice white wedding dresses. I decide to chose my own shop to buy the white wedding dress from and find a variety of nice white wedding dresses. I see some really contemporary styles; one similar to my floral dress I have in real life(it is shorter on the front and longer on the rear). Before I purchase the white wedding dress, I then decide to buy the wedding shoes in the same shop. I come across white closed nice wedding shoes which I try on but they are big. I enviously put back the shoes and get attracted to some yellow sandals. I try the nice sandals on but they are too small and don't fit. I the go on to search for another pair of shoe in the shop but all I can find are bright colored flat shoes; some red and pink. I leave the shop and there seems to be a limited number of shops I can do my wedding shopping from. I return home and the wedding preparations continue but there is some disarray somehow and I wake up.

Hello Bernadette,

This dream regards you re-evaluating/questioning/doubting the direction that your life is going and a personal relationship with yourself. You feel a lack of love and support and feel that others do not always understand you. You have a lot of aspirations to where you would like to see yourself in life but also have doubts that you will ever get there. You feel that these things are beyond your reach.

You tend to believe that you have to do everything for yourself and the feeling of not being understood by others does not allow you to consider their advice.

I hope that this helps you to understand your dreams as they are most often the result of something unresolved within you.

Sweet Dreams and Warmest Blessings

Dream Interpretation

I accurately interpret dreams based on the belief that dreams are the result of something unresolved within your life and a way that you are given information to assist you in resolving the situation.

I have been doing dream interpretation for over 30 years.

American Federation of Psychics and Mediums Kripulu Yoga and Wellness Center Board Member ESPsychics

Bellesprit Magazine

Clayton College of Natural Health = Holistic Nutrition I have no formal training in Dream Interpretation, I am self-taught.

"The United States and the World's Best Psychics, Mediums, Healers, Astrologers, Palmists, Witches and Tarot Leaders 2013-2014" ; Deans List; Presidents List;

Clients throughout the US, Pakistan, UK, India, France, Canada, Afrida, Australia, Peru, India