Dream Interpretation/Dream meaning

Hi Kimberly..I am not sure if you would know what my reaccuring dream means.I lost my boyfriend in 2004..I have had many dreams about him.In the dreams i can never hug or be with him.There is always another woman or his ex wife taking him away.its like we cant be together and i cant say i love him or miss him..there is always someone intefering or like i said taking him from me..a woman..I would appreciate any help you may be able to give me of the meaning of these dreams..makes me sad..i mean i love dreaming about him but he is always being taken away..Thanks so much

Hilary this dream represents your feelings and emotions tied to losing him. Your feelings of having no control over the situation and not having closure. He is reaching out to you in your dreams, however, you resent this loss which makes it impossible for you to reach him. The feelings of resentment keep you from enjoying having him near you in your dreams. Your dreams are the way in which you can communicate and when you release the resentment you will stop dreaming of him being taken from you.

Write a letter to him telling everything you wish to say before going to bed and see if it changes your dreams.

Sweet Dreams

Dream Interpretation

I accurately interpret dreams based on the belief that dreams are the result of something unresolved within your life and a way that you are given information to assist you in resolving the situation.

I have been doing dream interpretation for over 30 years.

American Federation of Psychics and Mediums Kripulu Yoga and Wellness Center Board Member ESPsychics

Bellesprit Magazine

Clayton College of Natural Health = Holistic Nutrition I have no formal training in Dream Interpretation, I am self-taught.

"The United States and the World's Best Psychics, Mediums, Healers, Astrologers, Palmists, Witches and Tarot Leaders 2013-2014" ; Deans List; Presidents List;

Clients throughout the US, Pakistan, UK, India, France, Canada, Afrida, Australia, Peru, India