Dream Interpretation/Dreams that "bug" me.

I pulled a dead and mucous covered beetle/cockroach out of the palm of my hand. It had apparently been there for a while. I felt immediate relief after pulling it out and it left two black and blue bruses in the mound of my palm.  Please tell me what this means. I'm a 24 yr old female. Leo/virgo.

Thank you for allowing me to view your dream.

Your dream represents destructive influences around you that are challenging your values and beliefs and leaving you feeling not understood. (poor communication) There are those that have attacked you verbally and stress and pressure are building inside of you over this situation. The dream is trying to tell you to find a way to relieve the stress of this situation.

I hope that this information is helpful for you.

Sweet Dreams

Dream Interpretation

I accurately interpret dreams based on the belief that dreams are the result of something unresolved within your life and a way that you are given information to assist you in resolving the situation.

I have been doing dream interpretation for over 30 years.

American Federation of Psychics and Mediums Kripulu Yoga and Wellness Center Board Member ESPsychics

Bellesprit Magazine

Clayton College of Natural Health = Holistic Nutrition I have no formal training in Dream Interpretation, I am self-taught.

"The United States and the World's Best Psychics, Mediums, Healers, Astrologers, Palmists, Witches and Tarot Leaders 2013-2014" ; Deans List; Presidents List;

Clients throughout the US, Pakistan, UK, India, France, Canada, Afrida, Australia, Peru, India