Dream Interpretation/Intrepret Dream

I had a very vivid dream: Me and my friend Sherry (co-realtor)were on a large boat docked in boat slip. The water and weather was really rough. Their were large inflated pillows on sides of the boat that we started crawling and pulling ourselves toward the front of boat.  It was hard stuggle but we both made it to front of dock and got off boat. The next thing I Knew I was back in boat my friend looking at me on the dock. I noticed the inflated pillows were flat and boat was much lower in water. I heard my friend scream OH NO and a huge wave came in and flipped the boat upside down and while It was upside down i pushed myself out into the air away from boat so I would not get trapped under it and while I was in the air I woke up. This dream has bothered me and was wandering if  you could help me with the  meaning
Thanks Michelle Scribner

Dear Michelle,

Dreams have many purposes, but all are meant to communicate something to us that we are unable or unwilling to receive through the course of our waking cognition.  The fact that the parties and placement there involved are otherwise familiar to you suggests that there is nothing supranatural in its composition. This dream seems to speak to you from within; from the realm that many would call our “subconscious”.

The dream presents you in a position of venerability, one that you may feel, but have denied to acknowledge in the superficial sense. Your coworker figuring prominently could indicate that you are concerned about your security in the workplace. Her looking on from a position of safety as you face the most dire situation alone might indicate that you realize the support of you by your trusted colleagues, in any endangerment, would be limited to that of a moral nature; they taking no risks to tangibly assist you.

When at the realty office, make note of any emotions that the presence of others evoke in you. This may amplify and expound the meaning of the dream.

Peace and Circumspection,

Dream Interpretation

As an intuitive psychic , I employ my gifts primarily without physical aids. I do use Tarot or a speculum when the situation requires. I may also channel information through dreams. I offer my services on this site, without seeking compensation, in appreciation of the gifts with which I have been blessed. I address both the psychological and metaphysical aspects of dreams in assisting people with interpreting their meaning and significance. If requested to provide intuitive insight, I ask that you provide names to aid in my focus. (For your privacy, you may choose to use different names, but please pick ones that are relevant and meaningful to you.) If you wish to do so, providing age, cultural and/or religious information may assist me in tailoring my response to your experience. My responses are compassionate and polite, but may not be what you wish to hear. If there is anything I will not disclose in a public forum, I will indicate this in my response. I do not venture into Astrology, Numerology, Energy Healing or Spirit Communication. I work with and for others with these particular abilities, and will be happy to provide referrals when requested.

I have been an intuitive psychic since my early adulthood. I continually developed my abilities in Claircognizence, Clairsentience, Clairvoyance, Psychometry, Dream Interpretation and Intuition throughout my personal and professional life. I studied psychic development and mediumship at a leading metaphysical center in Western New York. I am an Ordained Minister and Practicing Chaplain, and have continually provided psychic insight and counseling for individuals and organizations of various cultural and religious traditions.

The Sanctuary of the Beloved; Western NY Mediums Guild; Order of Melchizedek; Regional Tarot Practitioners Association

Degree in Religious History from Rutgers University; Religious Studies program at prominent theological university [name withheld in respect of theological differences]; Graduate Certificate from Philadelphia Center for Social Justice; State Certifications in Adult Training and Career Development; National Certification in Mental and Emotional Wellness Support for Consumers and Caregivers.

My clients include private individuals, corporate managers, entrepreneurs, public administrators, clergy and colleagues in the metaphysical sciences. As I keep every consultation confidential, I do not disclose anyone’s identity, and respect the privacy of everyone I assist without exception. Please safeguard your own privacy when asking a question (see above).