Dream Interpretation/Plane Crash Dream

Question
Hi Devilvamp

Last night I dreamt I was in my parents house and watched a plane coming towards us, very low down in the sky. At first I assumed it was trying to land but as it came closer I realised it was too low and was going to crash. I remember watching it just cross over the house at the kitchen window. I could see the underneath of the plane just over our heads and think it was red but can't be sure. A couple of seconds later was the impact as it crashed into the house next door and we were catapulted across the house from the force of it and debris that it caused.  When I realised I had survived, I was amazed to still be alive though. I think I might have just hurt my hand / hands.  Then fear quickly took over that there would e more explosions and I was trying to work out how far to get away from the plane in order to be safe. I don't recall thinking of the pilot of passengers once.

Pls can you help me interpret this dream? My main stresses in life at the moment are to do with work and not coping with it well because of chronic Health conditions. Also lots of fear that I will always be ill.

Dob is 18/8/1980

Thanks

Clare

Answer
Hello Clare

House usually represents one's soul....being that this is your parent's house the dream may be reflecting on "family" issues.  family in your dream represents security, warmth and love. It could also symbolize bitterness, jealousy, or rivalry, depending on your relationship with your family.  The plane usually signifies overcoming obstacles - Perhaps you need to gain a better perspective or wider view on something.  The area you were in the "kitchen" represents transformation - your need for warmth, spiritual nourishment and healing. It may also be symbolic of the nurturing mother or the way that you are for your loved ones.  Being the window is here in the kitchen the window you are looking for is validation that your intuition is working here in trying to give you a message which seems to deal so far with "family" & "healing" & "overcoming some obstacle"

The color red in your dream seems to reflect either anger OR lack of energy - feeling tired or lethargic....
the crashing airplane represents your lack of confidence, self-defeating attitude and self-doubt. You do not believe in your own ability to achieve those goals. Loss of power and uncertainty in achieving your goals are also signified and you seeing yourself alive your subconscious is trying to tell you that you can overcome whatever it is that you are going thru in your waking life.  
the fear seems to stem from uncertainties...and your subconscious wants you NOT to feel fear or the stress as it is the stress that is harmful.  I hope you work on this and just to give you a lil alleviation from the stress and fear around the end of April (I would say 25th -29th) there will be something with travel/finance/job that looks to be very good for you so I hope that comes to pass as shown.

Many Blessings!

Dream Interpretation

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp