Dream Interpretation/reoccurring dreams every night

Question
I'm in a long distance relationship with my best friend of six years, we decided that we want to begin our lives together. I've planned to move across the country to be with him and leave in 20 days. For the past week and a 1/2 I've been having the same dreams over and over where the city I live in is evacuated or bombed or exterminated for virus or SOMETHING only in this city. I always survive but the entire time I'm panicking I'm thinking 'you have to get to him, you have to get home' but I never make it. I always get as far as leaving here by plane, train, car or foot but I never make it. the plane crashes or we run out of fuel or I just wake up before I reach my destination. Thinking about the move while awake, give me knots and butterflies at the same time. what does this mean?

Answer
Drea,

This dream suggests that you have some sub-conscious fear associated with rejection or not being accepted. This is the basis of this dream.

Based on what you have shared with me combined with the dream I would say that your unconscious fear of rejection that is based on your past feelings of rejection with past relationships have you questioning if this is going to work. These questions in your mind surface in your dreams. The fears manifest like a metaphor "but I never make it" is the same as "what if it doesn't work out". The wakeful knots in your stomache along with butterflies represent "hopes and fears".

Your deepest darkest fears that you do not communicate or work out for yourself will always surface in your dreams.

I also do psychic work and can tell you that this friend, you can share your deepest and darkest with but do not feel awkard if he laughs and teases you... Because he truly cares for you.

Good luck on your journey and do not fear, release the past and leave it behind when you go.

Sweet Dreams to you  

Dream Interpretation

Kimberly