Dream Interpretation/Weird dream

Question
QUESTION: Hi Kimberly,

I very rarely dream, which is probably due to my insomnia and being unable to reach REM sleep.  But last night I must have been in a deep sleep because I had a very strange dream.

I dreamed that I was sharing an apartment with a (male) high school friend, who in real life I haven't seen or talked to in about 20 yrs.  But in my dream this friend was a slob.  He threw trash on the floor, had parties all the time and left beer cans and bottles everywhere.  And worst of all, he would get into my dresser drawers and go through all my stuff, pilfer through everything, and take clothes without asking. I confess I'm a bit of a neat freak, so maybe this is a clue.

Can you shed some light on why I dreamed this, and what it could mean in my conscious life?  

Thank you.
Gary   :)

P.S.  I see that you are also a Medium.  Do you, and can you, do readings in this format?  Or do you require hearing our voice?  I have been wanting a reading for a long time, since watching Long Island Medium.  Thank you.

ANSWER: Hi Gary,

Your dream is not as weird as it may seem.  They all seem a little weird initially and I hope I am able to help you find some clarity.

Your dream suggests that you have had a recent financial situation or state that has you regressing in your mind to past times when things might have been easier and more carefree. Recent pressure and stress related to this situation has you feeling violated. There is something that you may not have taken full responsibility for and you are struggling with this knowledge a kind of unwanted aspect of yourself that is not consistent with who you believe you are currently.

Feel free to send a f/u question to this for clarification or if it does not make sense at all.

Blessings

QUESTION: Your analysis actually does make sense.  I am under tremendous stress and a large part of it is finance related.  And I do long to be carefree and less burdened by the stresses of everyday life, as I was in my younger years.  I am 57 and my health has been in decline for many years due to work stress.  I am currently off work on disability and have applied for Social Security Disability benefits. I am waiting for them to decide my case and praying that I am approved.  

I can not think of anything that I have not taken full responsibility for, nor can I think of any unwanted aspect of myself that is inconsistent with who I believe I am.  I am a Pisces (March 6, '56) and I believe I am a very spiritual person who is humble and has a very caring heart.  I am kind to others and always focus on others instead of myself.  

I will continue trying figure it out.  I know I am not perfect, so maybe there is something under the surface I am not aware of.  

Thank you for your time.  :)

Answer
Gary,
It could very well be related to this. Read the below to things in quotes. As a pisces myself I know that being on disability could feel like 'weakness' to a degree. Inability to do things that you once could do. As a human the subconsious naturally applies a certain amount of self-blame, and sometimes there is self-to-blame. But accepting the circumstances you find yourself in helps to remove the subconscious negative aspects of it.

"There is something that you may not have taken full responsibility for and you are struggling with this knowledge a kind of unwanted aspect of yourself that is not consistent with who you believe you are currently."

"I am currently off work on disability and have applied for Social Security Disability benefits. I am waiting for them to decide my case and praying that I am approved."

I am happy to help in any way I can.

Blessngs  

Dream Interpretation

Kimberly