Dream Interpretation/Um

Question
I've had a few of my first lucid dreams for the last two weeks and trying to use it to find the reasons behind my many reoccurring dreams. When I ask some of the people what the represent- I get one word answers and it seems like every being here is mad at me for being aware of what's going on... Is there a way to get past that, cuz just wanting them to look at me without criticism pasted on their faces isn't helping. I walk around feeling unwelcome in my own dream?

Answer
Lucid dream takes practice, the more you practice the better you will become at lucid dreaming. You said that you just started to experience the world of lucid dreaming a few weeks ago, so be patient and keep working to improve your lucid dream skills. When you become lucid, you should start off by doing a reality test to confirm you are dreaming. Try going up to your dream characters and ask them if they know that they are in a dream. If they don't believe you, do a reality test to prove that you are dreaming. This may be enough to break the ice and form a conversation with your characters.  

Dream Interpretation

Russell