Dream Interpretation/Unable to move

I have had this dream 3 times that I can remember first when I was 7 second when I was 14 and the third when I was 17. At first when I'm falling asleep I feel myself falling asleep and then my body feels so weak that I can't move it, I also feel unable to breathe. I feel completely paralyzed and that I am okay with not being able to breathe , when I finally give up at trying to scream at who's next in the bed with me or grab them to grab their attention I fall through a black hole and fall into a what seems to be a game room. I see everything and remember every single detail I try and find ways to get out but the only place to get out from (I learned that this is the only way by the third dream) is to play soccer ball with a little figurine and pretend to fall through a garbage bag that is placed right beneath a soccer goal. I then feel again myself trying to wake up and move but I cant. All of a sudden I feel like I can move and when I open my eyes I take a huge gasp of air and finally wake up. My question is why do I dream the same thing while I feel awake? I haven't had it in a while I'm currently 20 years old but in always afraid that I'll dreMnit again. The not beings able to breathe or move truly terrified me although being able to control what I'm doing in my dream is not as bad.

I'm not really sure how to answer your question, but I will give it a shot. You are experiencing a sleep phenomenon known as sleep paralysis. I have all experienced what you have experience. You are alseep in your bed and all the sudden your body feels week and your arms feel heavy, can't even move them if you tried. After a few min., you know that your going to be sucked into a dream. I'm not really sure why you keep having that same dream, but perhaps you keep having it because you keep thinking about that same dream, so maybe while you are paralyzed, you are thinking about that dream, then boom, you have the same dream. I hope this help you.  

Dream Interpretation

I am not a dream Interpreter, I specialize in lucid dreams. With this being said please don't ask me any questions about what your dreams mean. All dream interpretation questions will be rejected. Lucid dreams are when you realize that you are in a dream. Once you realize that you are dreaming, you can control and manipulate your dreams. I can answer questions regarding lucid dreaming, false awakening, paralysis sleep, and reality testing. I cannot answer questions regarding out of body experience.

When I was a little kid I would have 1-2 lucid dreams a year that I could control. As I got older I would have about 3-5 lucid dreams every year, but now I am averaging about 4-5 lucid dreams every month.

High School Graduate Harper College (ongoing)