Dream Interpretation/Is this my imagination?

Question
My name is Kim and i have had several dreams of someone that i would like to have a relationship with. We have never met although sometimes it seems like i am having an telepathic conversation with him. I have seen him because his occupation puts him out there and he may not always notice everyone. Can you please see if i am just imagining all this? I am always in the dream it looks like we are together in a relationship and a few times i have helped him out of a situation.

Thank You

Answer
Dear Kim,

This person is figuring as prominently in your future as in your dreams. this may be because of either or both of your intentions, or perhaps that of other guiding influences. It is yet unclear to me whether your relationship will be of a romantic nature. if you will follow up with some context of the role he plays in your dreams, I may be able to offer further assistance.

In Celebration of Your Intuition,

Edson

Dream Interpretation

Edson