Dream Interpretation/Really need to know

Question
Hi, I was wondering if you could help me with my dream ? I've been searching the internet and I haven't come across anything to give me an answer. I've been dreaming about zombies a lot and I've recently had a dream of a zombie apocalypse I'm in with my mum and we are trying to get away from it all. The weird thing is, she has a rabbit in her hand and the zombies can talk like normal human beings ... The zombie threaten to bite my mum and I beg her not to so she turn to the rabbit and starts to eat parts of it out of my mums hands. My mum was frozen and so was I. In the end the rabbit had no ears and the side had skin missing from it and the rabbit was dead so mum puts it in the bin while crying... I woke up with pins and needles in my legs and I couldn't move at all until I had calm down. I want to know what the rabbit part of my dream means if you can help me ?

Answer
The dream represents fears related to being able to nurture and care for others. Feelings in your waking life of something being taken from you that allows you to be able to have enough to take care of self and others. It indicates that you are under stress and feeling overwhelmed. The dream could have meaning related to stress around your mother or the mothering aspects of you. Rabbits represent abundance and in the dream that abundance was taken. So look at what is happening in your waking life where you feel like things are being taken from you.

I hope that this helps you to understand.

Dream Interpretation

Kimberly