Dream Interpretation/What to think

Question
Last night, I had a dream in which I was talking to a friend/fellow band mate after band rehearsal. She happened to be talking to this guy that I don't really care for who is also in band with us. I remember her introducing us, and the guy was like "I know who she is." Then he went on to say "She's John's little friend, " with a wink and sly smirk on his face. His friend John had wronged me a little while ago. Everything is good between John and I now, but why would I dream about something like that?

Answer
When we dream of friends it is generally to help us reflect on aspects of our self. I would ask if you are carrying any self inflicted guilt around with you right now or feel bad for something that you did or felt like doing. The dream is not harsh, the dream suggests that is was something out of 'payback' or feelings of getting even. Possibly feeling recently like you needed to get even.  

Dream Interpretation

Kimberly