Dream Interpretation/Dream Interpretation

Question
1. Female, 20 years    2. United States.  3. Native American.   4. None.    5. Non-religious.  6. Heterosexual.  7. Single. 8. Housekeeper.   9. Healthy and active   10. I'm happy with my life, I'm with the man I love. I'm also sad because we may be breaking up.   11. I'm living in the UK with my boyfriend right now. He's sending me back to the US while he figures out what he wants. I also have cut all contact with my family because they are unsupportive and demanding. 12. My siblings, my boyfriend, school   13. I'm afraid of losing the man I love.  14. I walked out of my parents house and jumped onto a plane and eventually ended up in the UK with my boyfriend. Now he's unsure if he wants to stay with me or try his relationship out with his ex wife again. So I'll be heading back to the US in a week.   15. I'm active go out for walks and study for school.   16. I want to finish school and start my career and want my boyfriend to pick whatever makes him happy.          I had a dream about being in a lake, but it was huge so I couldn't see the sides or a way out. There were giant fish swimming all around I couldn't see them but I could feel their bodies rubbing up against my legs. There were also floating pieces of what looked like ground that I tried to climb on but it just kept turning over so I'd end up in the water again. I would like to know if you have any idea what my dream could mean?

Answer
Thank you Tatiana Maberry for choosing me to answer your question ... and I hope I could help as much as I can.

I believe it is a symbolic dream that has a hidden meaning ...

- This lake is a symbol of the foreign society where you live now; the UK.

- The huge fish rubbing under your legs is a symbol of a state of unstable, unsettled, changing or unsecured situation there.

- Your attempt to hold the ground pieces ... you try to solve a problem, to get out of an unpleasant or unsecured situation, but things are difficult than you paid efforts.

My best wishes

Jamal  

Dream Interpretation

Jamal Hussein