Dream Interpretation/Bothersome dream

Question
I dreamed last night I walked into a large bathroom (I think in like a commercial sort of place) and my best friend. She said "hey what's up" very casually and I said "not much, how about you?" She said "look what I did" and pointed to my right side. I looked over and saw an object covered with hornets, and a particularly large one on the end of whatever the object was. A feeling of dread came over me and I said, "do you know what those are?" And she said "wasps?". I said " no, they are hornets, do you know what you have done?  Did you touch them?" She said very seriously "yes". I told her not to move and I'd be right back. I went and got a can of hornet spray and came back. I very calmly went over to the gathering of hornets and sprayed them completely. They began to die and drop off the object. I looked back at her and said, " you know what this means, don't you?" She said yes. I said "I don't want to do this but I have no other choice. If I let you out of here you'll kill every person you come into contact with." She said " I know. You have to do it. It's the right thing to do." I said "I can't believe I'm going to kill my best friend!" and she said, "it's ok, it is my fault and of rather you do it anyway." I told her to get undressed so I could spray her with the wasp spray. She did, and I sprayed her down front and back. She stood there looking at me calmly and began to turn greenish. I remained calm also for a bit, watching what was happening, but at the last minute I started crying and said "I can't do this! Get in the shower and rinse off now!" She said " no it will be over in a minute, it's ok". I began to panic and said " I mean it, get in the shower now or I'll push you in there and we'll both have to die! Do it now!" She went to the shower and rinsed off and I felt relieved. I wanted to hug her but couldn't.  I wondered out loud what we should do now, there has to be a way to fix this. She suggested we call ambulance since they are trained professionals. I agreed and left the bathroom to make the phone call. Then I woke up.

Just some background info, I have no issues with my friend that I am aware of. We have not fought with each other nor do we have any unspoken disagreements. That's why this is bothering me, the dream seems negative and harsh yet I can't think of one reason why I'd feel that way towards her. Any insight would be appreciated.

Answer
Hello Dawn:
Well the "hornets" in your dream symbolizes troubles and danger ahead for you or someone close to you. You may be letting your anger and temper get the best of you unless it is your friend. Being that the dream majorly took place in the bathroom, relates to your instinctual urges. You may be experiencing some burdens/feelings and need to "relieve yourself". Bathroom can also be seen as purification and self-renewal. You need to cleanse yourself, both emotionally and psychologically.  Now you trying to get your friend to take your shower is you probably trying to help her "cleanse" herself perhaps of some negativity/problem/ or secret.  So you may not be aware of any issues between you and your friend but perhaps something is going on with one of you where you want to help her wash away these problems or vice versa.....calling the ambulance may reflect that whatever is happening or going to happen may lead to major complications or problems.  That she turns greenish it is a symbol that she needs either healing or there is some health issue worries...
So perhaps this may be a dream of warning where something is going on that is not being shared and it needs to be released and washed away before it becomes a big complication or problem.  OR it can be a dream though it appears negative shows that you are there to help wash away or release any person as she is there for you.  SO it depends on which interpretation reflects what is going on with you or either your best friend.  Since she is your best friend you are subconsciously getting a warning of something within her that needs to be talked out or released....but that will be up to you to see how the message can help you in this dream.

Many Blessings

Dream Interpretation

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp