Dream Interpretation/Hippo Dream

Question
It started off with me, my brother, my mom, my sister, and then this family that bowls at Bradley meeting at my dad's house to go on a road trip. I don't even know where we ended up staying but my dad ended up being there by the time we got there and my mom, Jessie, and the other family ended up not making it through the car ride and we somehow picked up one of mikes other friends on the way. So before we got to this tropical type place we went to this like k-12 career fair and their were weird Indian and Chinese children statues and this lady was talking to me about radiology but kept getting distracted my the nails sticking out of the wall. So anyway when that ended we went to this pool which is right by a different body of water. And somehow in the middle of all of this I switched to being a guy but i still had the brain of a girl and then there was this other guy that was harassing this girl so me and the girl were  went on these swings that were over the pool. And for some reasons we started talking about periods because I still had thoughts like a girl. and then she was like when are you gonna ask me out on a real date so I started to ask her and right as I was almost done a huge hippo came out of the other body of water and everyone went over to it and started petting it. it ended up really really liking me because it followed me back over to the pool and ended up jumping in the pool after me and wouldn't leave me alone and then we got him out and blocked off the entrance to to the pool with some crates and then me and that girl went back on the swings. And then I woke up.

Answer
Hello Kim

Well the Hippo  in your dream symbolizes your aggressive nature and your hidden strengths. You have more influence and power than you realize.Alternatively, it indicates that you are being territorial. Perhaps someone is overstepping their boundaries. So which one relates to you depends on your situation in your real life.  From your writing you sound young.  In the beginning of your dream you stated your dad was there but your mom and other family did not make it so I do not know your real life situation but from the sound of your dream it seems your dad is that one that is there for you even before you know it.  pool of water in your dream indicates that you need to acknowledge and understand your feelings. It is time to dive in and deal with those emotions. Alternatively, a pool indicates your desire to be cleansed. You need to wash away the past. So once again depending on your situation in your real life....it seems the dream is either showing you that you can know how a guy thinks or how they operate or perhaps there is some emotion you need to clear up in regards to "relationships".  To dream that you are on a swing suggests that you are experiencing great satisfaction and freedom in your waking life. It also symbolizes cycles and movement. Alternatively, a swing signifies a desire for sexual variety so perhaps you are pondering on your curiosity or once again dealing with the topic of "relationships".....that you are swinging  suggests that you are going back and forth in some situation or decision and you need to make your mind.

Many Blessings!

Dream Interpretation

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp