Dream Interpretation/Dream

Question
I wonder if you can help me make sense of a dream.  I can't remember much but i do remember that it was about a rabbit.  I appeared to be trying to 'save' the rabbit because there were two but i only had one lead.  I was walking through a building that resembled a hospital and was desperate for the loo and went into a bathroom that was decorated in pink tiles.  The whole time I was carrying the rabbit while another one was running along the floor (i think it may have been on a lead) but it was massive and heavy and it kept trying to wriggle out of my arms (i am quite petite).  It was brown and one with big floppy ears.  I don't know what i was trying to save it from but i recall looking to the floor and there was something dead that was covered in flies.  The rabbit managed to escape from my grasp and it also got covered in flies but managed to escape and survive.  The last thing i remember was that the rabbit appeared to run free into a field and although I was sad that it had escaped, I also knew it was best for the rabbit.

Thanks

Answer
Hello Mary:

rabbit in your dream signifies luck, magical power, and success. You have a positive outlook on life. Alternatively, rabbits symbolize abundance, warmth, fertility and sexual activity. Perhaps your sex life needs to be kept in check....ofcourse this depends on what is going on in your real life...  The  hospital symbolizes your need to heal or improve your physical or mental health. You need to get back to the flow of everyday life....going to the bathroom is the room where it represents that you have emotions or issues that needs to be released....Pink represents love, joy, sweetness, happiness, affection and kindness. Being in love or healing through love is also implied with this color NOW if in real life you do NOT like pink then if you dislike the color pink, then it may stem from issues of dependency or problems with your parents.

Now you protecting the rabbit from something that was on the floor dead covered in flies then you are protecting something positive from something negative....flies in your dream symbolize filth and dirtiness, either physical or emotional. It indicates feelings of guilt or a breakdown of a plan. Flies may also forewarn of a contagious sickness. Alternatively, the fly could represent an irritating and annoying person in your life. Perhaps someone does not know how to mind their business which if you do not like pink will indicate your parents....
The rabbit in your dream that manages to escape from you is telling you that it can deal with the negative and manage to survive.  The rabbit running free into a field is it going to its freedom and happiness or it's next step in growth and life...which may explain that you knew it was best for the rabbit....where you wanted to protect it too much but it needed to grow and obtain its freedom and it was telling you that whatever situation if it became negative that it will handle it and survive and get past it and continue to grow in search for freedom and happiness.

Many Blessings!  

Dream Interpretation

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp